• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime "could not load playlist" error

Redleg01

Greetings Redfox, getting an error trying to download Sounder on Amazon prime. Error is "Could not load playlist: Protocol"" is unknown" find attached log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.5.astlog
    157.3 KB · Views: 2
I've got the same error on a series. Happens for every episode I tried.

Attachments

145 KB · Views: 2
I've got same issue on all Netflix titles I tried.

Attachments

114.3 KB · Views: 1
Greetings Redfox, getting an error trying to download Sounder on Amazon prime. Error is "Could not load playlist: Protocol"" is unknown" find attached log file.

For others, the playlist/protocol error is normally when the content isn't available when AS attempts to gather information to prepare the download. If you can login to a regular web browser and play the content then it may be an AS bug but if you can't watch it in a web browser then it's not AS. ;-)

For Sounder, are you subscribed to the required Prime Video Channel? This seems to be separate from most things that are "included with Prime membership".

Sounder
2021 | CC
Prime Video
Available with a Prime Video Channels Subscription

upload_2022-1-20_7-52-32.png

upload_2022-1-20_7-56-17.png

I am going to try Sounder on APV- I cant is not included with APV

You are correct Sounder still has an issue, wait please.

I've got same issue on all Netflix titles I tried.

This thread was for a specific title on AP, which is not available without an additional subscription.
I was able to download a couple things from AP and NF with no issues (other than some content having the lower resolution). Are you using anything that could impact the network traffic like VPN/Firewall/Proxy? I'm assuming you've at least closed AS and restarted the app. Maybe a reboot of the computer in case it received updates and needs a reboot?

And I agree with RF1 to please include the name of at least one title with the issue. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Is the title "My Name"? That title seems to be working for me if that is the same title.

upload_2022-1-20_8-16-28.png

This thread was for a specific title on AP, which is not available without an additional subscription.
I was able to download a couple things from AP and NF with no issues (other than some content having the lower resolution). Are you using anything that could impact the network traffic like VPN/Firewall/Proxy? I'm assuming you've at least closed AS and restarted the app. Maybe a reboot of the computer in case it received updates and needs a reboot?

And I agree with RF1 to please include the name of at least one title with the issue. Thanks. :)
Thanks we are working on a better res right now.

I'm assuming you've at least closed AS and restarted the app.
Thank you very much, restarting AnyStream resolved the problem for me. I didn't think of such an easy fix. So the problem has to do with slow internet connection? Because my connection is very bad, that's why I am so thankful for AnyStream because it enables me to watch video at its highest quality. When streaming directly, the image quality always goes down to 480p or the like.

For others, the playlist/protocol error is normally when the content isn't available when AS attempts to gather information to prepare the download. If you can login to a regular web browser and play the content then it may be an AS bug but if you can't watch it in a web browser then it's not AS. ;-)

For Sounder, are you subscribed to the required Prime Video Channel? This seems to be separate from most things that are "included with Prime membership".

Sounder
2021 | CC
Prime Video
Available with a Prime Video Channels Subscription

View attachment 62834

View attachment 62835
Thanks KevinS72. I see but for some odd reason it came up as available with Prime when posting that thread. You're correct though. I see that a subscription is required now. Again, Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you very much, restarting AnyStream resolved the problem for me. I didn't think of such an easy fix. So the problem has to do with slow internet connection? Because my connection is very bad, that's why I am so thankful for AnyStream because it enables me to watch video at its highest quality. When streaming directly, the image quality always goes down to 480p or the like.

The providers seem to require a session refresh after x number of hours, so closing and re-opening AS will start a fresh session with each provider. Maybe an auto-refresh of the session tokens will be included in a future AS update but for now if AS has been open a long time (i.e. more than 24 hours) and you have issues just try closing and re-opening AS to see if it clears up the issue. Glad you're working again. :)

Back