• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon not allowing downloads on seasons with more than 25 episodes

So I removed the cache, and it still is stuck at 25.. Weird.. Maybe I'll try again with a different version when it comes out. Thanks again for the help.

So I removed the cache, and it still is stuck at 25.. Weird.. Maybe I'll try again with a different version when it comes out. Thanks again for the help.
I wish I knew how to help you more but if the other members had this issue I would say it was an AnyStream issue. But they do not. Something is blocking the download process, I wish I could be of more help.

Is this possibly a region thing?

I found this thread when I started having some problems with a download this morning that was only 14 episodes long on Amazon. Tried a couple times with first episode of string going fine with a crash as soon as went to the second episode in the queue. I skipped the successfully downloaded episode each time so it was different actual episode files, just same position in the queue. Tried and alternative, adding the episodes to the queue individually via the single episode download buttons. So far I'm five successful downloads into this individually loaded queue without a problem.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.0_Dump_20220202151045.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.3.2.0_Dump_20220202160522.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
The queue might be having some issues with the speed of the download, try lowering the speed to 4X.

I was already at 4x. I tried again at 1x, but it didn't help. It's all good. Plenty of other things to download.

The queue might be having some issues with the speed of the download, try lowering the speed to 4X.
Speed was already set at 4x. Not sure if the uploaded dump file was showing something different, but no settings were changed between the attempts. I just rechecked the settings while it is still successfully continuing the "individual" queue and the setting was confirmed to be 4x.

Attachments

• Anystream already at 4x.jpg
    Anystream already at 4x.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 11
Speed was already set at 4x. Not sure if the uploaded dump file was showing something different, but no settings were changed between the attempts. I just rechecked the settings while it is still successfully continuing the "individual" queue and the setting was confirmed to be 4x.
I'll report this. Thank you for the log files.

Long time lurker and first time poster. Using AS 1320 and on AP, AS crashes consistently after the 1st download of a queue finishes and the next is starting. I only have 15 episodes (NCIS Season 9) in the queue. I have a dump file if you want it.

I rebooted. Speed = 4x The 15 episodes were all loaded in a single partial season selection

Update. I had a 2nd download started on NF. When an AP download completed, the error happens. The Netflix download is still running even though there is a crash message displayed.
upload_2022-2-2_15-21-1.png

Last edited:
Long time lurker and first time poster. Using AS 1320 and on AP, AS crashes consistently after the 1st download of a queue finishes and the next is starting. I only have 15 episodes (NCIS Season 9) in the queue. I have a dump file if you want it.

I rebooted. Speed = 4x The 15 episodes were all loaded in a single partial season selection

Update. I had a 2nd download started on NF. When an AP download completed, the error happens. The Netflix download is still running even though there is a crash message displayed.
View attachment 63175
Have you uploaded that Dump file so we can see what the issue was that caused it?

Here it is. Note that a single D/L from Netflix worked without error.
I have to let the top developers know about this but it could be just a small glitch in the program or the queue that set off the dump file error, or something in the background set it off, my bet would be it's not a big thing, but I am not the one who can read these encrypted dump files either. I wouldn't worry about it, I am sorry it happened to you. Again sorry for your inconvenience.

I have to let the top developers know about this but it could be just a small glitch in the program or the queue that set off the dump file error, or something in the background set it off, my bet would be it's not a big thing, but I am not the one who can read these encrypted dump files either. I wouldn't worry about it, I am sorry it happened to you. Again sorry for your inconvenience.
Thanks. Just trying to be helpful

I'll report this. Thank you for the log files.
One possibly helpful bit of info I didn't think about until later. I had a similar problem a week or two ago when doing season downloads. They would run, but the download resolution was messing up. First episode would download at chosen resolution but starting with the second item in the queue the resolutions of the downloads seemed random. Initially thought the issue was differing resolution on episodes which is sometimes the case. But when I checked, they were all available at the originally requested resolution.
It was similar in that the solution was the same as with the crashes mentioned earlier. As soon as I added the episodes to the queue individually instead of the "Download All" button, they all downloaded at the requested resolution with no further problems. BTW, that was before the most recent update which was installed just prior to starting downloads this morning.

One possibly helpful bit of info I didn't think about until later. I had a similar problem a week or two ago when doing season downloads. They would run, but the download resolution was messing up. First episode would download at chosen resolution but starting with the second item in the queue the resolutions of the downloads seemed random. Initially thought the issue was differing resolution on episodes which is sometimes the case. But when I checked, they were all available at the originally requested resolution.
It was similar in that the solution was the same as with the crashes mentioned earlier. As soon as I added the episodes to the queue individually instead of the "Download All" button, they all downloaded at the requested resolution with no further problems. BTW, that was before the most recent update which was installed just prior to starting downloads this morning.
Thanks but this is an issue we are aware of, the first few are 1080p, and then as the series progresses the resolution goes down. We are working on fixing it, thanks for your input.

The new version is out today, this should take care of the queue crashing. This was a top priority. ( queue crashing)

Last edited:
I've been having the same issue with Canadian primevideo two possibility i believe it could be limitation on the number of downloads allowed for that series Ive read that prime video has a limitation on the number of episodes you can have downloaded at a time second server's are going offline and back online for whatever reason I've been web ripping off Canada Prime for a week now and this is becoming really common with session with 25 plus episodes in fact I've lost the ability to download any further episodes or session of that series after a certain amount not only that primevideo is full of incomplete session missing episodes entirely Canadian prime is a serious bust for television

Last edited:
I think how many changes have happened in the code is not relevant when we're talking about a particular (in this case, the latest) version for the same symptoms. But as I said, I'll open a new thread in the future whenever I encounter an issue, whether there's an existing thread or not. Because that's what you want.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Back