• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon, netflix will not load

Your last log shows that there is something preventing AnyStream from reaching the page.

Your last log shows that there is something preventing AnyStream from reaching the page.
I tried disabling the firewall which did not work. When I use a web browser it reaches the login pages.

I tried disabling the firewall which did not work. When I use a web browser it reaches the login pages.
Just to give it a fresh start, please remove the
Code:
%localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream
folder.

Just to give it a fresh start, please remove the
Code:
%localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream
folder.
I deleted that folder and disabled the firewall at the same time but, the same errors occur.

Tried version 1.1.2.0, deleted the appdata folder and disabled the firewall at the same time but, the same errors occur. Log included.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    202.6 KB · Views: 2
I am not experiencing this issue, all I did was uninstall V1.1.1.1 before installing 1.1.2.0. This is a guess, but I tried Netflix and Amazon P providers, and they work fine. I really don't use Disney, my kids are over 30 years old.:ROFLMAO::LOL: (joking, I know they have other good content besides kids shows)
My providers are
Showtime- Through Amazon Prime
HBO Max -Through Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime
Netflix
Can't afford Disney, I am old and living on Social Security. Getting old is not fun.:unsure::rockingchair:
`

Back