• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon, netflix will not load

The download on all Providers work now until I stop one download, AS crashes.
Do you mean, when you stop one in the middle of downloading? Or it just crashes when you close the program?

my trial license has expired. how can i test a new version when released?

i have tested it with no success. the program loads but not amazon or netflix. i am the starter of this thread. you can read my posts in it, if not believed. now the license has expired.

Last edited:
no worries. Just making sure. It's up to Ivan now, they've reset licenses in such occasions before.

Same problems with version 1.1.0.3, log file included.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.3.astlog
    202.4 KB · Views: 1
Same problems with version 1.1.1.0, log file included.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    202.5 KB · Views: 4
just trying the obvious here: can you play videos from both in a regular browser on the same machine?

just trying the obvious here: can you play videos from both in a regular browser on the same machine?
Yes, but only Vivaldi will play videos from those sites within Windows. Chromium, Firefox, and Vivaldi in Linux work. I think the hidden settings of other browsers stop the videos from playing. But, I cannot figure out which settings to change. I think either the age of my PC and/or OS play a part. It seems the other browsers detect the hardware and the sites detect what the browsers have gathered and mark the PC as insufficient.

Last edited:
yes. but, not all browers. for some reason only vivaldi will play videos from those sites.

what do you mean by that, how do the others fail?

I see now, I was just wondering if you had some DNS problems that Vivaldi might have been going around by using DoH or something along those lines. Do you have anything weird between the machine and the Internet, like some sort of endpoint protection, UTM, firewall boxes, tweaked routers, etc?

Last edited:
what do you mean by that, how do the others fail?

I see now, I was just wondering if you had some DNS problems that Vivaldi might have been going around by using DoH or something along those lines. Do you have anything weird between the machine and the Internet, like some sort of endpoint protection, UTM, firewall boxes, tweaked routers, etc?
No.

VPN, anything at all? Just going off the pictures you posted it looks like something is causing AS (and of course that could be AS itself) to time out waiting for a response from the providers, just trying to eliminate as many things as possible :)

VPN, anything at all? Just going off the pictures you posted it looks like something is causing AS (and of course that could be AS itself) to time out waiting for a response from the providers, just trying to eliminate as many things as possible :)
No, I do not have any of those. I think it is my OS which is Win 7. Those sites probably dropped support for browsers in Win 7. Marking it as insecure. But, Vivaldi plays those videos in Win 7. It could be a GPU, hardware acceleration, rendering or other setting in different browsers that needs to be changed.

No, I do not have any of those. I think it is my OS which is Win 7. Those sites probably dropped support for browsers in Win 7. Marking it as insecure. But, Vivaldi plays those videos in Win 7. It could be a GPU, hardware acceleration, rendering or other setting in different browsers that needs to be changed.

I only was curious about playability in a plain browser in case it was a connection issue, none of that should affect AS. However, having said that, I do recall someone coming across some graphics-related weirdness and even @Prospere was surprised by that. For the life of me I can't find which thread it was in, perhaps he can remember?..

I only was curious about playability in a plain browser in case it was a connection issue, none of that should affect AS. However, having said that, I do recall someone coming across some graphics-related weirdness and even @Prospere was surprised by that. For the life of me I can't find which thread it was in, perhaps he can remember?..
I tried disabling my firewall with the latest version and the same errors occur. The only thing from the log file I see that may have an effect is the switching of the UA string from 10.0 to 6.1. 6.1 represents older OSes (Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Home Server 2011, Thin PC). Only Thin PC still has support which ends October 12, 2021.

Last edited:
recall someone coming across some graphics-related weirdness
I can only remember two issues - one was related to OpenGL settings, while the other (and that was quite surprising) was related to one of the Intel graphics driver dlls, which needed to be updated.

Back