• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Movie downloads with ADA audio descriptors

CoastalBlue

Downloaded a movie from Prime with AnyStream and the audio has vision-impaired audio descriptors of the action. Is there a way to setting to prevent this from occurring?

My Netflix TV episode downloads thus far don't have these. I'm trying a second download of another Prime movie now.

Log file attached.

Attachments

• Amazon-Star Trek Beyond.astlog
    177.5 KB · Views: 5
I re-downloaded, and noticed that there was an option on the audio download dropdown for Audio with descriptions. I don't know if it defaulted to that, or if I inadvertently changed to it. But I downloaded regular audio and it's fine. So this is probably not an actual issue, just something to check for when downloading.

Oh, that explains why my search for a problem lead me nowhere ;)
Thanks a lot for updating.

Back