amazon login not working with the new 1.0.4.0 version

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Kamala, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

Hi..
    After updating to the latest version, i can not login on primevideo.
    i have 2-way authentication and it sends a link to me via sms,to verify the login.
    after trying to open the link in the sms i keep on getting the authentication link does not exist.
    never had this problem with the earlier versions..

Attached is the log..

Attached Files:

2. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

okay, after i turned the SMS validation off, and chose instead the OTP validation with the authenticator app, the login works now..

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That's good to know, though it's odd that SMS doesn't work. @Prospere or @Pete, a bug?

4. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

The link which I got in the SMS, once i opened it in my mobile (with any browser... it said the link does not exist...)
    It was working with earlier versions, but it's so much faster anyway with the OTP and authenticator, and it works fine with it. :)
    (had the same problem with both... euro prime,and u.s. prime, but now them both work fine...)

5. Ch3vr0n

Well I just updated beta .2 to release 1040. I'm back out of us Amazon. (2nd time now) worked fine last night.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

Both are working for me Amazion USA included with version 1.0.4.0 I just checked and I did remove the beta and reboot before installing the latest version 1.0.4.0

7. Ch3vr0n

Tried that too. Neither protonvpn nor express vpn work. Had that a few days ago too. Troubleshooted with the Evpn guys for over 3h on chat. Nothing. Changed everything back to the way it was and a little while later it all started working again, like it did the first time.

8. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

@Ch3vr0n This hardly has anything to do with AnyStream. But we will look into it anyway.

Aeneas72 and RedFox 1 like this.
  9. Ch3vr0n

Awesome. Redfox vpn?

10. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

@chevron:
    it works for me with nordvpn just fine,and i'm using UK server.. (u.s. prime)
    it was a login issue, but i got it fixed by removing the SMS check off my amazon account. :)
    amazon would be sms'ing me wrong authentication links, dunno why.

heh heh :)