• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon: License Request Creation Failed

Hehe. Paypal would just love to do business with us, but we're not that easy to get :cool: (if only)
Short answer: things are difficult. We're working on it. I'm confident, that CC is going to work again in a few days, I'm sorry.
You'll be surprised to hear, that it's not because we don't want your money :)

Thanks Pete! Have you guys explored Venmo? In the meantime, I'm looking into the crypto-currency options. I'm always game for learning new ways to do business on the internet. I guess this might as well be another one. From what I'm seeing thus far, it appears more involved than using a CC or Paypal... we'll see!:banghead:

Amazon certainly knows what's going on... Whatever keys you're using aren't being revoked because it would cause an outrage to whatever users are legitimately using whatever browser/product the CDM you're using was acquired from.
And you base that assumption on what exactly? Do you work for redfox? Do you have access to the source code? Do you know without a shadow of a doubt how things work? A CDN (not CDM) is a hardware architecture to evenly distribute the same content from multiple servers around the globe, so users who want to access it don't have to connect to a single source.

I'm afraid your severely misinformed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A CDN (not CDM) is a hardware architecture to evenly distribute the same content from multiple servers around the globe, so users who want to access it don't have to connect to a single source.
A CDM is something different and yes, he's not entirely right and not entirely wrong. Also - how about we stop discussing such things here?

A CDM is something different and yes, he's not entirely right and not entirely wrong. Also - how about we stop discussing such things here?
Fine with me

Amazon certainly knows what's going on... Whatever keys you're using aren't being revoked because it would cause an outrage to whatever users are legitimately using whatever browser/product the CDM you're using was acquired from.
chromecdm and easy to :sneaky:

And you base that assumption on what exactly? Do you work for redfox? Do you have access to the source code? Do you know without a shadow of a doubt how things work? A CDN (not CDM) is a hardware architecture to evenly distribute the same content from multiple servers around the globe, so users who want to access it don't have to connect to a single source.

I'm afraid your severely misinformed.

Being condescending is unnecessary. I obviously don't work for Redfox or have the source code, but I do know that Widevine encryption requires decryption. And to decrypt Widevine encryption you require a content decryption module, AKA, CDM.

I'm honestly not sure if you know or not, and I'm not trying to be rude, but Redfox isn't the first to offer this service. Publicly, yes, but there are many private users that offer the same service you do, minus the GUI. They simply give the user the decryption keys instead of hiding them, and the user downloads and muxes the streams manually. And the reason I believe this service is similar to those is because users have already figured our how force this program to get Netflix MPL and Amazon CBR streams, something that this program does not natively do as of yet.

If this software was truly proprietary and used private alternative methods, then I doubt users familiar with those types of programs could have accomplished this before the 21 day trial period even expired.

By the way, you really shouldn't speak to your customers in that manner. It's not a good look.

All I can say is, you're not my customer. As my post signature states. I do not work for redfox. I'm merely a mod and translator. That is all.

the license request via opd.redfox.bz
if your defender / firewall block it , you can't get the license.

I would like to purchase the lifetime license if anystream(netflix) can support up to 2160p.
Thank you

Last edited:
I totally get what you're saying, and since you covered a lot of points, I'm going to address them one by one and that should be enough for the others as well. Then there is hopefully not going to be any further discussion about this topic.
I'll explain our point of view.

Originally, there was no plan to impose limits. Only after we saw how our servers were being hammered into oblivion by many individuals downloading like the world is going to end, we had to make a quick decision. Especially because all of them, without exception, were trials.
The way this kind of usage looks to us is: people are trying to get the most out of their trial and then to never be seen again.
So we had to pull the plug.

Yes, I realize that. It's a result of in-house miscommunication and some technical difficulties we had, I apologize for this.
The intended way is for the application to display a proper explanation, that will be fixed, I hope, today.

That's the plan. This just had to happen fast, so we'll have to add the missing pieces today.

just yesterday.

People who have been with us in the past, know that we take privacy issues extremely seriously.
As a precaution, the software handles some of it's tasks remotely, so it can't be easily reversed and implemented by competitors or others.
For us to make sure, that the server is not being misused by other software (which wouldn't be a first), we need to do license checking. So your license ID is passed along with the request.
Nothing else is, your credentials will NEVER be sent to our servers.
This, of course, implies, that we can monitor how many requests are being made per license. It was not planned to keep an eye on that, originally, but after what happened the last few days, this needs to be done.

Another reason for limitations, btw, is that we don't want to be as "loud" and reckless as most pirates already are.
Redfox's applications are traditionally about "fair use".
Downloading 100 movies per day is so far from fair use, that I don't really want to bother explaining the difference.
This application certainly will be noticed, but the more problems it causes for the providers, the harder they will have to fight it. That's not in our customer's interest.

Why don't you limit it to 1x speed but keep it unlimited so that it looks like the same real world viewing footprint to the video providers? Again, $100 is A LOT for software. If you start imposing arbitrary limitations then you're shooting yourself in the face.

Right now I'm on the fence about buying the software because you guys didn't tell me that the reasons the trial version crapped out was because of you instead of Amazon/Netflix. That means there is no guarantee you guys won't screw over paid users later on.

As pete said, the product is designed for testing if the product works. You don't need to download 100 movies or entire tv series to do that. Technically a handful of download on either side (amazon / netflix) are enough to see that a product works or not.

I feel like this area has can be debatable to some point. Personally, I was trialing it myself to test it out and do some comparisons to determine if I wanted to purchase it (chances were high). While I haven't downloaded say 100 movies in a day or anything I'm currently at 7 different episodes. This was over the course of I think 2 or 3 days because I wanted to test the performance over the few days since I know it has the ability to fluctuate. Which, for me, was a good thing because I've ran into various issues throughout the days so I'm working with support to try and figure out some solutions which they've been good at getting back to me on. So I'm hoping things can be hammered out some more before the 21 day trial ends so I can run a couple more tests on it and go from there.

Overall though my point was a bit that while 100 is probably extreme for a trial, and though I get why people would want to do it and yeah it sounds nice but feel like it would get flagged quicker, I think having too low of a number though can be a turn off from the trial. I have no idea what the "cap" is exactly, but just wanted to throw that out there as to why it might be a good idea to keep the number somewhat higher than some would think.

I suggest, everybody simply calm down, until the final limitations are set.

There will be limitations for trials and there will be for licensed users as well, though the latter will be fairly high. Maybe not high enough for some "high-performance downloaders", but frankly: we're actually quite happy to not have them.

If anyone bought a license in the belief, that they can empty out the whole of Netflix and Amazon with this tool, they are free to request a refund, because - they are of course right, that they didn't agree to that limitation.
That was never in question. Which is why I find it inappropriate to start with accusations before the fact.

Everyone who has dealt with RedFox in the past knows that we don't ever "screw over paid users". We have always refunded users when there was a good reason for that.

Limiting was a decision we had to make three days ago and we'll stick to it.

End of monologue.

It's psychological. People see the word limit and have an instant negative reaction to it. Even if said limits are reasonable there is a tendency to have a strong reaction. Ultimately if the limits are high enough so that you never hit them during your normal usage then they hardly matter. But again it's that psychological barrier to seeing the word limit or restriction.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's psychological. People see the word limit and have an instant negative reaction to it. Even if said limits are reasonable there is a tendency to have a strong reaction. Ultimately if the limits are high enough so that you never hit them during your normal usage then they hardly matter. But again it's that psychological barrier to seeing the word limit or restriction.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's not psychological when you're ready to be gone for 3 weeks, even downloading at 1x, you get some artificial license creation error which turns out to be imposed by this company. They could at least code in the error message "we stopped your downloads".

Did you read their NO REFUND policy?
Our refund policy is in place to mean, that you can't get a refund just based on "oh, I figured, it's not the right application for me after all". The trial is available to find out whether the program basically fits your needs.
Refunds have been granted nonetheless in the past for other reasons.
Not having known about the limitation in advance (which we didn't either), is one of them.
Or are you going to tell me that we shouldn't grant refunds, because of our policy, now?

It's not psychological when you're ready to be gone for 3 weeks, even downloading at 1x, you get some artificial license creation error which turns out to be imposed by this company. They could at least code in the error message "we stopped your downloads".
As I explained in a post earlier, that error message was being generated from the start, but due to a bug in v1.0.1.1 and earlier, it failed to show. Version 1.0.2.0, which is being prepared for release, properly displays it. It also tells you when you can resume downloading.
Also, I can promise you this: if you do download at 1x, it is going to be impossible to ever reach the limit set for the licensed version.

Back