• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon license could not be processed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkda_

Hello,
I'm new here and I'm currently having this error when trying to download from amazon prime (JP). This is the first time I encounter this problem, yesterday downloads were working fine.
I attached the log file and the error screen, I already tried deleting cache and doesn't work...

Thanks!

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 37
  • AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    361 KB · Views: 4
Hi, same for Australia. Tried usual clear cache and registry deletions.

One movie download without issue at 1110 Australian time, then at 1126 it all stopped working.

FWIW, "🙊" is also doing similar things.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0-Amazon Localised AU DRM issue.astlog
    695.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm getting a "Sorry we are unable to decrypt stream" error when trying to download anything from Prime, I suspect there's an issue at their end.

@tkda_
@tkda_ - You are trying to access Amazon out of your region using a VPN, that will not work. Amazon detects out-of-region VPNs.

@Ant'n

You are in Australia trying to access Amazon Japan. It won't work with or without a VPN.

Same problem. In browser all works perfect.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    457.4 KB · Views: 0
Same issue here, just cropped up today, same error. I'm not VPN'd, content is from my region, plays in a normal browser. Whats interesting is when the page loads in anystream, the play button is there for a second then disappears. Also I don't know if this is coincidental timing or related at all but my local chrome browser did update just prior to this starting. If I quickly hit play before it disappears this pops up

1712081133975.png

*edit* Just to add, seems somewhat random, some items can still download.

Last edited:
Same issue here, just cropped up today, same error. I'm not VPN'd, content is from my region, plays in a normal browser. Whats interesting is when the page loads in anystream, the play button is there for a second then disappears. Also I don't know if this is coincidental timing or related at all but my local chrome browser did update just prior to this starting. If I quickly hit play before it disappears this pops up

View attachment 78577

*edit* Just to add, seems somewhat random, some items can still download.
Please start your own thread, your issue is not the same as the others--- Do not post in other people's thread.

downloadable.jpg

Last edited:
The OP is in Japan and its not the same error. Look at the screenshot.
I didn't post the screenshot of the error as I figured the first sentence covered that "Same issue here, just cropped up today, same error." However, I started another thread per your direction. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/ama...m-license-could-not-be-processed.90067/unread If you look at the second error screenshot, I'm not seeing a difference between the OP's error and mine, or all the folks in these threads who are getting the same errors :

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/linux-prime-unable-to-decrypt-stream.90058/ (marked resolved)
and this thread.

The OP error is different than yours. He is using a VPN, you are not. Follow the instructions in my screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back