• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon issue (resolved)

Video Outlaw

I started to download a TV series (Wagon Train) from Amazon Freevee and I got this message:

Digital Rights Error
Your web browser is missing a digital rights component. Go to chrome://components and under WidevineCdm, click Check for update.
For further assistance, please contact Amazon Customer Service at www.amazon.com/videohelp and refer to error 7235.

So I did this and Chrome tells me it's up to date, Version 4.10.2557.0.
Logged off my Amazon account, closed AS, rebooted computer and I got the same message. I turned the computer completely off, restarted and got the same message.
Done some research on WidevineCdm and tried some of the suggestions to no avail.
I checked 2 of my other computers for the Chrome components update and they all have the same version.
AS has been running perfect until this happened. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    178.2 KB · Views: 2
Did u play the video in AS or download via the green downloadables button at the top of the screen?

Man, did I have a dumb attack today. There is nothing wrong with AS or Amazon or Chrome, it's an operator error. Thanks so much for bringing that to my attention.
I can't believe I didn't realize that.

Man, did I have a dumb attack today. There is nothing wrong with AS or Amazon or Chrome, it's an operator error. Thanks so much for bringing that to my attention.
I can't believe I didn't realize that.
No issues, it seems to be a more common issue. Many people ask for this.

It's a good thing that you found out what you did wrong. Your log file was empty. It has to be created right after the error, during the same sequence. Now that you are sorted, have a nice day.

Back