• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Amazon: Error 7235

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-orCanada

Hi,

Has someone the same problem as i am??

I am trying to download from Amazon, and i have this error.

Is there any solution for this issue ?

Thank you

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 64
  • capture2.jpg
    capture2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 63
Your clicking the wrong download button i think go to 24 videos telechargeables click on it and there you get the list of available episodes to download

@x-orCanada Sophie is right. But regarding the message box - it is a known issue and it should be resolved with tomorrows update

Thank you for your advice, but i can't click.. i have this error before i can click anywhere...

Having same problem. I don't even use chrome or have it installed. Anystream is working on other computer but just stopped working with amazon on this computer...

Attachments

• Digital Rights Error - Chrome.jpg
    Digital Rights Error - Chrome.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 10
I am closing this thread, you have already posted this twice and this thread is 4 years old. Please do not post in threads that are years old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back