• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon duplicate audio selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaterialDefender

Amazon prime Good Omens gives multiple duplicate audio selections

Attachments

• rf-as-ap-go-mas.png
    rf-as-ap-go-mas.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 24
Thats correct, you only have to choose the one you want. :rolleyes:

But whats the issue? Sure it rescanned the audio options, Pete will look at but why is this an issue? As long as the audio option works, why is it even a question?

I wouldn't say it's an issue ... just unusual.
I guess the goal of that post was to make the dev's aware (y)
:giggle:

if these are the same audio streams listed multiple times can you remove the duplicates when creating the list?

if these are the same audio streams listed multiple times can you remove the duplicates when creating the list?
why should I remove them? Just choose the one you’d like:unsure:

Last edited:
I think he means it's confusing. You have 4 options of "224 kbps DD+ Stereo" with just English audio selected. Aren't some of those part of other languages or the descriptive audio? If so when English Audio is selected shouldn't any others be removed in the options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back