• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon doesn´t work in anystream today

The beta doesn´t work , of course I bought one lisence three months ago..

Attachments

• betaa.jpg
    betaa.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 20
  • AnyStream_1.1.3.3.astlog
    30 KB · Views: 2
I don´t have VPN and today I haven downloaded only three movies, ///but right now is working very well :)!

again it doesn't work with some movies of Amazon, accepts the download but freezes without starting but it works very well with netflix and disney

again it doesn't work with some movies of Amazon, accepts the download but freezes without starting but it works very well with netflix and disney
When you say " Some of the movies" could you be a nice guy and leave us a logfile please. FromV1133

I hate to do a "me too" but.. me too.. with the latest beta, too... log file attached.. Specifically I was trying to pull down "The Little Shop of Horrors" (the 1960 version).

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.3.astlog
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
I was trying to pull down "The Little Shop of Horrors" (the 1960 version)

Hi TMO,

I see you're going old school. This title is available in the US and UK, btw.
I just tried the same movie and it came down without a hitch. I'm currently connected to United Kingdom (from USA) via VPN.

upload_2021-5-24_17-48-0.png

It's unfortunate you're having issues, but it looks like it might be on your end. Try restarting your system and ensuring you've got a solid connection.
Use Task Manager to monitor network usage for AnyStream as well as other resources to see if anything looks like it could be a problem.

It's a good thing you provided a log file. Hopefully there's something in there that might help you identify the problem.

I just tried it from Saint Maarten and it's fine, , I see zero269 is helping you nicely.

I've restarted the video and even played it in Edge to see if it will load there.. regardless the failure is the same every time..

00:00:39.388 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:prime] Requesting license
00:00:43.267 - [Error] [Pump:video:prime] Download channel init failed: Connection refused

UPDATE.. I think I figured out the issue.. my router apparently is blocking connections to an analytics and tracking URL that prime video is requiring.. when I turn that off it works fine..

Mystery solved...

Last edited:
UPDATE.. I think I figured out the issue.. my router apparently is blocking connections to an analytics and tracking URL that prime video is requiring.. when I turn that off it works fine..

Mystery solved...

Wow, that's great news! (y) Would you mind providing the make and model of your router just in case anyone else experiences that same issue? If it's an ISP provided router, please share the ISP name.

Don't worry, I'm not going to ask for your mothers maiden name and your first job...! :)

Thanks!

@RedFox 1 Perhaps the developers can still review his log file to see if there are any signs related to his reported issue? This would help the DEV team determine it's not an AS issue if they see it again...

Wow, that's great news! (y) Would you mind providing the make and model of your router just in case anyone else experiences that same issue? If it's an ISP provided router, please share the ISP name.

Don't worry, I'm not going to ask for your mothers maiden name and your first job...! :)

Thanks!

@RedFox 1 Perhaps the developers can still review his log file to see if there are any signs related to his reported issue? This would help the DEV team determine it's not an AS issue if they see it again...

The Synology RT2600ac running the ad-blocking features that are available for it via the ad blocking features in "Safe Access"

The Synology RT2600ac running the ad-blocking features that are available for it via the ad blocking features in "Safe Access"

That's perfect TMO.

This information will prove valuable for anyone with that router (Synology RT2600ac), or using similar security features.

I almost went with that router myself. I was fed up with my Netgear Nighthawks (three revisions). I tested that one out, but something was missing; I don't recall what exactly, but it may have been because I couldn't use a 2nd one as an extender.

I went with the ASUS AX6100 bundle so I can have one operating as a router downstairs in the living room, and the other one here on my desk in my home office. My favorite part is the mobile app and web interface. It's got so many useable features, and the app is awesome for cutting off internet to my kids devices using a schedule...or on a moments notice; along with Apples Screen Time of course... (y)

That's perfect TMO.

This information will prove valuable for anyone with that router (Synology RT2600ac), or using similar security features.

I still love the router.. it's got great speed and features. What's interesting about the add blocking that the blocking is contextual.. I can see which URLs get blocked in a given page. When I load blocked content as a direct via a URL in my browser, the content loads file.. but if I load it within a specific page or context (say the same URL loads via Tubi TV), the router will block it. Which means it's heuristically blocking the content based on the context it's used in. The problem is that Synology is being incredibly opaque about it.. which means I cannot 'whitelist' a particular app. I have to whitelist a device by MAC address..

In that respect.. I'd argue it's better than Pi-Hole.. but it's extremely frustrating given I cannot 'allow list' or make an exception without removing the machine I'm using from the policy.

ASUS AX6100 bundle is the best router available on the market at a reasonable price. I also bought the
Asus AX3000 (Pce-AX58BT) Next-Gen WiFi 6 Dual Band PCIe Wireless Adapter with Bluetooth 5.0
My son is IT tech support for a big company in the States, so he came for a visit when I had my eye issues and he helped set it up.

Last edited:
ASUS AX6100 bundle is the best router available on the market at a reasonable price. I also bought the
Asus AX3000 (Pce-AX58BT) Next-Gen WiFi 6 Dual Band PCIe Wireless Adapter with Bluetooth 5.0
My son is IT tech support for a big company in the States, so he came for a visit when I had my eye issues and he helped set it up.

Since I only just started using this router and the MR2200ac a few months ago I need to get more mileage out of them before I start explaining to my wife another router upgrade.. ;)

Honestly the only real complaint I have about the router is the support 'community'. Unlike here, where people are typically very helpful.. the most knowledgeable people in the synology forums often reply with "you really should read about your router".. well if it documentation and UX were good decent to begin with, we wouldn't *be* asking what the 'experts' consider questions too basic for an answer other than "RTFM".. :p

Back