• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AMAZON CRASH DUMP

ZARTT

During the download of the first of my allotted downloads for this 24 hour period, I was greeted with a dialogue box that said the program had suffered an exception, and dumped.
I was doing other tasks, so I don't know how far along it was.
This was under todays release of AnyStream (10-01).
Dump is attached.
Meanwhile I'll go back to the Beta.
Art.
Edit.. It also created a log file which I have added.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0_Dump_20201001224833.astdmp
    873.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Amazon-Bosch_S02E01_Trunk Music.astlog
    637.4 KB · Views: 1
Verified that a return to the Beta 1.0.1.0 ran a download with no problem.
Art

@ZARTT Thanks for the dump and the logs. The problem is known and we're working on it since yesterday. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

v1.0.3.0 fixes the problem.

@ZARTT Thanks for the dump and the logs. The problem is known and we're working on it since yesterday. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

v1.0.3.0 fixes the problem.

Thank you both for the timely, and successful fix.
I can't imagine the tension waiting for the other shoe to drop, and then the next, and then the next, and then............well you get what I mean.
Mucho Kudos to all!!!!!
Art.

Back