Amazon add batch for download all episode of season

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Waves, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Waves

Waves Member

I buyed the key for 1 Year use, It’s possible to add this?
    Thanks.

2. Shigeru Kaseya

Shigeru Kaseya Active Member

I bought a permanent license. It's a great idea. I would love to have this feature added.

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

albino likes this.
  4. ZeroLimit

ZeroLimit New Member

This would be perfect. Would be great to have complete season download while i sleep. Or even a complete series. Thanks.

ps.
    I did the trial and wow amazing product! bought the year license and will keep paying yearly thank you

5. jeancarlos16

jeancarlos16 New Member

It is amazing idea!!!

6. Scooby

Scooby Member

Upvoting this also. I haven't bought... and probably won't buy until I see this feature. I don't have time to babysit a download and click next.

7. TubeBar

TubeBar Member

This is what I have complained about. One TV season I am downloading is 86 episodes, it's very confusing and hard to keep track of where you are at. This feature looks like it was approved so we will just have to wait.

8. Ch3vr0n

You'll need to check again I'm afraid. It isn't approved at all. Batch downloading is under consideration.

There's 3 possible status options for the a request, clearly posted (in caps for visibility) at the end of request.

APPROVED (in green text, considered doable, will most likely get added at some point)

UNDER CONSIDERATION (in blue text, usually considered doable BUT still under internal developer consideration if this will be added)

DENIED (in red, not going to happen. At least not in the near future)

Batch downloading is option 2.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9. TubeBar

TubeBar Member

It says: 12. TV show download shortcut (Queue) - APPROVED

Isn't that the feature to make TV season downloading in a queue? Or is that something else?

As I said adding TV seasons in queue won't risk any Amazon ban since the time limit kicks in. How hard can it be to add that?

10. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

why do people never ever bother reading from start to end, here's what it actually says:-

11. Ch3vr0n

Might want to read paragraph 1-3 again. That request is about remembering settings between downloads so the MANUAL process goes z bit quicker.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

12. TubeBar

TubeBar Member

OK my bad...got it. Thanks.

13. Xander

Xander Member

Pretty sure 99% of the users want this feature, we just have to wait and see what happens, it might be reasons beyond the tecnical not to do it, but i for one hope it gets implemented as i use recomended speed.