• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazing Spider-man 2 Isn't Working with AnyDVD 7.5.1.0 or Beta 7.5.1.1

svladovich

I have used AnyDVD for many years, but am unable to get it to decrypt The Amazing Spider-man 2. Please see attached log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.1_Info_E_THE_AMAZING_SPIDER-MAN_2.ziplog
    125.6 KB · Views: 11
That's not what the log sais. Decryption is succesful. Are you getting an error message? Ifso which is it? How are you ripping? With what are you ripping?

That being said the log is riddled with read errors

16.16s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
16.16s: tries 2 retry 3074450 to 3074451
26.25s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
26.40s: tries 1 retry 3074450 to 3074451
36.44s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
36.44s: tries 0 retry 3074450 to 3074451

48.30s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
48.30s: tries 2 retry 3074894 to 3074895
58.42s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
58.42s: tries 1 retry 3074894 to 3074895
68.70s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
68.70s: tries 0 retry 3074894 to 3074895
68.70s: read error 3074894 to 3074895, max 3424576, io->read_error 0
79.17s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
79.17s: tries 2 retry 3075338 to 3075339
89.45s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
89.47s: tries 1 retry 3075338 to 3075339
99.84s: read sectors failed, sense 3:10:ffffff90
99.84s: tries 0 retry 3075338 to 3075339

and alot more. But since this is a relatively new release, its 1 of 2 cases. Defective disc or new protection variant.

But since this is a relatively new release, its 1 of 2 cases. Defective disc or new protection variant.
I'm leaning toward defective / dirty disc and / or drive.

I'm leaning toward defective / dirty disc and / or drive.

Thanks for the quick responses. I've tried the DVD in two different drives with the same results. After inserting the DVD, and waiting a VERY LONG time while AnyDVD scans the disc (about 12 minutes), I try to "Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc..." (using AnyDVD 7.5.1.0 or AnyDVD Beta 7.5.1.1), but when I click on the "Copy" button, I immediately receive the following error message: Drive E: is not ready!

This is the status display from inside AnyDVD:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 7.5.1.1, BDPHash.bin 14-08-13)
HL-DT-ST BD-REUH10LS20 1.00 3 030525109DA8D31709
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1741600 sectors (3401 MBytes)
Total size: 3424576 sectors (6688 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_AMAZING_SPIDER-MAN_2
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.

I suppose it could just happen to be a defective disc, but since the title was just released today, I was leaning more toward a new variant.

Thanks, again!

Thanks for the quick responses. I've tried the DVD in two different drives with the same results. After inserting the DVD, and waiting a VERY LONG time while AnyDVD scans the disc (about 12 minutes), I try to "Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc..." (using AnyDVD 7.5.1.0 or AnyDVD Beta 7.5.1.1), but when I click on the "Copy" button, I immediately receive the following error message: Drive E: is not ready!

This is the status display from inside AnyDVD:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 7.5.1.1, BDPHash.bin 14-08-13)
HL-DT-ST BD-REUH10LS20 1.00 3 030525109DA8D31709
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1741600 sectors (3401 MBytes)
Total size: 3424576 sectors (6688 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_AMAZING_SPIDER-MAN_2
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.

I suppose it could just happen to be a defective disc, but since the title was just released today, I was leaning more toward a new variant.

Thanks, again!

You tried two different drives, and still no bueno. I believe it is a defective disc. Only because I've already back-up this DVD a week ago. No errors. Clean and see if it works, if not, return for replacement.

You tried two different drives, and still no bueno. I believe it is a defective disc. Only because I've already back-up this DVD a week ago. No errors. Clean and see if it works, if not, return for replacement.

I appreciate the help. Will do...

I'v just tried 4'xs last night to burn tis amazing spiderman 2 and i cant either

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Here's the error codes its leaving for mine if U have a clue whats going on id like to hear iit , thank U. Because I have never had a problem unless it was me not updating to the newest versions of products But all's good. Thanks

Please accept my sincerest Apology

This is only my 2nd X using the Forum, I thought this was being read by all to see and respond, IF, someone could help! My wording was wrong too that was the log file, and I said it was the error code because im ignorant to computer lingo. I feel TERRIBLE for troubling you. I'm so VERY Sorry for the INCONVENIENCE. I looked for over an hour last night I'm 56 (no excuse) but couldn't really find what U were just nice enough to just show me(the link) I needed to follow for the instructions I should have read first, I didn't know they existed! I WONT bother U Any further I Promise. Sincerest Gratitude and heartfelt apologizes. Thank U, Donna

This is only my 2nd X using the Forum, I thought this was being read by all to see and respond, IF, someone could help! My wording was wrong too that was the log file, and I said it was the error code because im ignorant to computer lingo. I feel TERRIBLE for troubling you. I'm so VERY Sorry for the INCONVENIENCE. I looked for over an hour last night I'm 56 (no excuse) but couldn't really find what U were just nice enough to just show me(the link) I needed to follow for the instructions I should have read first, I didn't know they existed! I WONT bother U Any further I Promise. Sincerest Gratitude and heartfelt apologizes. Thank U, Donna

Hi Donna ! welcome to the Forum. You will certainly learn alot while asking and researching in this place. Lots of people to help :) .. Although sometimes we can be insensitive. Please do not take it personal. :agree:

Just follow the link, and look for "guide number 5" ... then "Post a new thread".

Thank you.

don't take that post the wrong way mompuls. It only states by itself that error code means nothing if we have nothing to go on. You provided very little information that's all

What were you doing?
How were you doing it?
What were you using to do it?

Simply click that link, and follow instructions in step 5. It will create a logfile and instruct u how to attach it to a post. We'll continue from that point on.

And about that "bother me", u didn't bother me ;) The forum is here for users to get help. if you're referring to my sig. That's only there because in the past some users thought my pm box was the help section :p. You have nothing to apologise for.

So just attach that logfile, then we can proceed :)

Just follow the link, and look for "guide number 5" ... then "Post a new thread".

Thank you.

Hi Donna - He meant to say "just follow the link and pay extra attention to step 5" to post up a logfile.
It's not labeled as a "guide".

-W

Back