• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

am trying to load movies onto psp memory stick

gremlin6996

and it keeps failing. Any one got a simple explanation of what i should be doing? what the common pitfalls are? We have been using slysoft clone dvd mobile and a genuine stick. thanks for the help.

Firmware

What firmware do you currently have installed on your PsP.
Depending on this will determine hoe the memory stick should be structured.
;)

Actually depending on firmware and what size your mem stick is. Tom has told me that there isn't a need to put it into the "MP_ROOT" but here is a guide I made for another company. I think you may want to put the video in the ISO folder with clone dvd mobile. Sorry school in session and haven't had allot of time to play with the CloneDVDMobile just yet.

1. Insert a Memory Stick into the Memory Stick slot in the left side of the PSP. Depending on how many video files you want it to hold, you may need to get a larger one than the stick that came with your system.

2. Turn on the PSP.

3. Plug a USB cable into the back of the PSP and into your PC. The USB cable needs to have a Mini-B connector on one end (this plugs into the PSP), and a standard USB connector on the other (this plugs into the computer).

4. Scroll to the "Settings" icon on the home menu of your PSP.

5. Find the "USB Connection" icon in the "Settings" menu. Press the X button. Your PSP will display the words "USB Mode" and your PC or Mac will recognize it as a USB storage device.

6. There should be a folder called "MP_ROOT" on the PSP Memory Stick if you formatted it on your PSP; if not, create one.

7. There should be a folder called "100MNV01" inside the "MP_ROOT" folder, if not create it.

8. Drag and drop files into the folders just as you would save files in another folder on your computer. Video files go in the "100MNV01" folder.

9. Disconnect your PSP by first clicking on the o on the PSP Player, or on the PC "Safely Remove Hardware" on the bottom task bar of a PC usually on the lower right hand side, down by the clock. Then unplug the USB cable and press the circle button to return to the home menu.

Thanks 4 the help

Ill try this the version i have i think is 3.4 or 3.5

Back