• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Always update, even Plex

DQ

I found this super interesting and appropriate to post here.

Everyone, make sure Plex (and all your other stuff) is being updated regularly.

Code:
https://thehackernews.com/2023/03/lastpass-hack-engineers-failure-to.html

Phew ... mine's not on Windows ... but I update anyway as soon as I notice new releases (y)

When Sony got hacked years ago I pulled the plug on what little cloud storage I had. Whether this thinking is right or wrong, I figured if they couldn't protect their users data, then I wasn't going to trust anybody...

I used Roboform as a password manager for quite some time, but stopped when they went to cloud "backup" of the database. (That was a painful loss, they had some AI-level stuff going on that could fill just about any form after some initial setup.)

In search of a replacement for Roboform, I looked at LastPass, but - NOPE - cloud storage / backup there too. Thank goodness I didn't go that route.

Now I have a no frills, local-only password manager that doesn't do anything but securely store my credentials. I back up the database along with regular system backups and sleep well at night. :)

Now that you mention it ... I have my PW manager hosted in my private cloud (my own NASes) that I can access from anywhere with the KeePass App on PC or Mobile
I definetely don't want all my passwords in the cloud

Back