• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel: Rip to disk errors at 43% Progress

SteveV

I'm trying to rip Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel to HDD from AnyDVD (7.0.2.0) and I'm seeing the following error occur at the 43% progress mark:

"FileIO 3 VTS_02_1.VOB 2969475072 339968" (see anydvd rip errors.PNG). AnyDVD took several minutes to initially scan the disc. The DVD itself is new retail version region 1 disc, has no scratches, and is clean.

A copy of the AnyDVD log file is attached.

Thanks -- Steve

Attachments

• anydvd rip errors.jpg
    anydvd rip errors.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_7.0.2.0_Info_E_ALVIN_CHIMPUNKS_THE_SQUEAKQUEL.zip
    144.5 KB · Views: 7
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.0, BDPHash.bin 12-03-09-A)
OPTIARC DVDRWBD BC-5540H 201A FEB18,2011
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Start by setting your drive region in device manager and try again

Setting your drive region to non-0

Right mouse the system tray AnyDVD fox icon and click "exit".

Remove the DVD from the drive.

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

1. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties" (in Vista, start > right click "Computer" ---> select "Properties")
2. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button (in Vista, open "Device Manager").
3. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
4. Click "properties".
5. You should have a region tab at the top there. Click that and from there you can select a region.
6. Select the region that matches YOUR COUNTRY.
Even if Windows shows your country is "set", do this anyway!
7. Close those panels now. Start Anydvd, insert the DVD and left click the system tray AnyDVD fox and see that the drive status shown is NOT "0".

Do NOT proceed until the status panel for AnyDVD shows a number for your drive region and no longer "0".

I'm trying to rip Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel to HDD from AnyDVD (7.0.2.0) and I'm seeing the following error occur at the 43% progress mark:

"FileIO 3 VTS_02_1.VOB 2969475072 339968" (see anydvd rip errors.PNG). AnyDVD took several minutes to initially scan the disc. The DVD itself is new retail version region 1 disc, has no scratches, and is clean.

A copy of the AnyDVD log file is attached.

Thanks -- Steve

Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Device manager region was already set to Region 1. Followed Franks instuctions and reset to United States and confirmed AnyDVD Status screen shows region 1 (see attached png).

Unfortunately, I'm still see the same error. See new log attached.

Thanks -- Steve

Attachments

• anydvd status.jpg
    anydvd status.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_7.0.2.0_Info_E_ALVIN_CHIMPUNKS_THE_SQUEAKQUEL.zip
    134.8 KB · Views: 4
Looks like it's a problem with the DVD itself. Playback stalls at 47:50 on two different computers.

Thanks -- Steve

Last edited:
Back