• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Already have AnyDVD HD, do I need Clone BD for iTunes?

Jeff Baron

I've been using SlySoft/RedFox AnyDVD HD for years and have several DVDs and Blurays on hard drives in a Win7 64bit desktop computer that I play through WMC and TMT. I'm going on a trip and would like to download a few blurays onto an iPad or iPhone. It is my understanding I need to convert the .iso image into something that iTunes can play and Clone BD is the software for this? If it is, can I use the .iso already on my hard drive to copy and then convert or do I need to physically have the disc, put it into the drive and then CloneBD will convert it?

CloneBD can do the conversion from either a blu ray .iso or a blu ray folder.

CloneBD does NOT need your original blu ray disc.

For dvd folders or iso's on your hard drive you can use CloneDVDmobile to convert to a different format.

Last edited:
Ok, but I thought I needed CloneBD because CloneDVDmobile couldn't convert Bluray?

That's exactly what he's saying. CloneDVD mobile doesn't do bd's and CloneBD doesn't do DVD's.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

That is correct!

CloneDVDmobile will only convert a DVD (or a dvd folder or dvd .iso) into a different format.

CloneBD will only convert a Blu Ray (or a blu ray folder or blu ray .iso) into a different format.

I only mentioned CloneDVDmobile in case you also wanted to convert a dvd folder or dvd .iso to a different format.

Ahh, gotcha. For some reason I thought .iso was only a Bluray extension

iso is nothing more than a file container like avi, mp4, mkv... in this case .iso is a file container for the disc structure. No more, no less

Back