• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Aloha will not play on samsung bluray player.

With so little information I don't see how you expect anyone to be able to help. We have no idea what kind of disc you have tried to make, what settings you have chosen or what brand of media you are using. Just saying you've ticked the appropriate boxes tells us nothing.

Trying to convert a redbox sony disc with cinavia to 4g on a verbatim blank disc. Am using the anydvd hd 7.6.4.0 and clonebd 1.0.5.3

Did you check that your player supports playback of Blu-ray on a DVD?

The player has played many blurays on dvd's. Cinavia seem's to be the problem.

If it's Cinavia the audio will be muted and you will get a message up telling you that you are trying to play back an unlicensed copy. Are you getting that message?

This is what I mean by posting up more information. If it is Cinavia then you will get a message, if you don't get a message then it's something else.

What's the EXACT message you see? Unless you see Cinavia: Message code 3 (or different number) its not a cinavia issue.
If you see a different error, WHAT is the EXACT message you see. If it's something like "a copy program has been detected" its not a cinavia problem.

What settings did you enable/disable?

After loading the disc in the Samsung player I get player cannot load this disk, please check the disk. Nothing negative from anydvd hd or clonebd. I have tried 4 times to copy Aloha.

You need to check the menu types of your previous bd's on DVD's. Some players may play bd5/9 if it doesn't have a java based menu, some tend to choke on that and only play hdmv based static menu's.

You also need to check if the player supports bd5/9. Just because it's burned on a DVD doesn't make it one. It's still a blu-ray structure on a DVD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

After loading the disc in the Samsung player I get player cannot load this disk, please check the disk. Nothing negative from anydvd hd or clonebd. I have tried 4 times to copy Aloha.
Then that is not a Cinavia problem. Have you checked the disc plays back on your PC?

Back