• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Allegiant

Tipping

I am getting the same issue. Trying to use Handbrake. I understand it isn't the best for this, but it's what I currently have.

My log is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_D_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I am getting the same issue. Trying to use Handbrake. I understand it isn't the best for this, but it's what I currently have.

My log is attached.
It's not the same issue as it's not even the same disc. You are using Handbrake and it isn't picking the correct playlist. If you look in the AnyDVD Status window you will see the correct playlist to choose

@Tipping you're NOT having the same issue as it is a completely different movie AND the playlist is mentioned. You're also NOT saying what the problem is you're having. If it's not knowing what the playlist is you have to select. That's a mutli-year old HANDBRAKE problem. Handbrake uses it's OWN title numbers and you need to pick the one that corresponds with the mpls number anydvd mentions

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-and-handbrake-movie-playlists-problems.73387/

Last edited:
Sorry, my fault, I am a dumbass. I uploaded the wrong log.

Back