• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Allegiant USA Netflix

BoylrMakr

Looking for the correct playlist number for this one.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
897 works for me and did come up using speed menu and 8.0.3.1.

Note, I had to "rip to image" to my computer using "Keep Protection" option then burn/shrink the .iso file to disc with RedFox in the background in order to get the "Original Menu" work.

Your version is different than the op's. If it was the same, then the playlist number would be visible. So you're saying that if you ripped while decrypting the original menu didn't work? That makes no sense. Anydvd does it's thing exactly the same way if you rip decrypted or decrypt while burning.

Looking for the correct playlist number for this one.

Just look at the status window in AnyDVD. The correct playlist is shown there.

That makes no sense. Anydvd does it's thing exactly the same way if you rip decrypted or decrypt while burning.

Does make sense.
Due to a bug in AnyDVD, there is a problem with bus decryption on Allegiant, that can be worked around when first ripping to protected image.

But meanwhile another workaround has been applied to the OPD, so this additional step is no longer required.

Nothing missing, then you've simply got a new variant and need to provide an anydvd logfile.

AnyDVD tells playlists like so "Java protected good playlists: XXX,YYY,ZZZ" where xxx, yyy, zzz are numbers liks 128,528...

897 works for me and did come up using speed menu and 8.0.3.1.

Note, I had to "rip to image" to my computer using "Keep Protection" option then burn/shrink the .iso file to disc with RedFox in the background in order to get the "Original Menu" work.
where do you get 8.0.3.1 it is not listed on the D/L page . I am getting audio out of sync. with video. And at 20 Min. the dreaded audio muted. I have ver. 8.0.3.0
Thanks in advance.

Audio out of sync has nothing to do with anydvd. That's down to your playback / conversion software. Same for cinavia, what's your playback device. Beta versions are never posted on the dl page. You can find them on to our the forum section. But even the beta version won't fix your sync issue.

Audio out of sync has nothing to do with anydvd. That's down to your playback / conversion software. Same for cinavia, what's your playback device. Beta versions are never posted on the dl page. You can find them on to our the forum section. But even the beta version won't fix your sync issue.
using Maxwell dvd+r single sided disk,, player is Samsung BD-F5900,, Receiver is Yamaha RX-V675 7.1 channel.

Maxwell, crap brand. Anydvd doesn't remove cinavia on its own, you need CloneBD in combination but there will be some audio degradation. That said neither affect audio sync, what did you use to shrink/burn the backup?

Maxwell, crap brand. Anydvd doesn't remove cinavia on its own, you need CloneBD in combination but there will be some audio degradation. That said neither affect audio sync, what did you use to shrink/burn the backup?
I have had very good luck with Maxwell for over 8 yrs. but if their is a better brand please let me know. The disk I was backing up came for redbox "DVD" and I used anydvd 8030 and clone DVD 2. I don't play them on my computer but home audio system.

If you used CloneDVD, unlikely that that caused the sync issue. Does the original (or the rip) have that problem too? If not, try picking yourself up a small batch of verbatim dvd+r (look for the AZO dye logo). It's uncommon that crap blanks cause the sync, but not unheard off. Another possible culprit is the audio system. That said however, anydvd currently can NOT remove cinavia from dvd's. So even if you fix the delay issue with the verbatim blanks, it will NOT prevent cinavia from kicking in.

Cinavia on dvd: play them on a DVD ONLY player, or on the pc with anydvd's 'prevent cinavia by software player' setting enabled. That last one will prevent the player from detecting it (it will not remove the actual signal), and that first one well...dvd only players simply aren't required to detect it at all. Even brand new ones you buy today.

However, in the future post your dvd issues and the proper section. Your in the Blu-ray section right now.

Last edited:
Back