• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Allegiant play list

thedatman

The playlist seem to be not in the correct order, although I just updated to 8.0.3.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_J_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
That's a protected iso right? Seems like you've found a version that slipped through the cracks. Having 'just updated to 8030' has no impact at all. Anydvd gets the playlist info from the OPD and the info anydvd needs in order to correctly decrypt the disc and the proper playlist is used, isn't present yet in the opd. You did well providing the logfile, now the opd can be updated with the needed info. Someone will post back when you can retry.

Thanks Guys so I reprocessed it using 8.0.3.2 in BDRB I'm going to play it shortly. I ripped it to ISO in the older version something like 8.0.2.* I didn't keep the protection so there is no need to re-rip the movie correct?

No, if you don't keep protection you DO need to re-rip because then the damage is done. Your logfile states you DID keep protection (so you probably made a typo above), then there is no need to re-rip. There is a small chance the anyDVD status window will display an error message related to "Failed to retrieve AGID", if that happens dismount the ISO and just insert the original again first. Then your iso should work.

yes you are correct that was a typo but none the less it seemed to still not work. I'm re-ripping and will post if it works.

I think this one will work. Before the play list was 0000 now its 00897.

Last edited:
yes you are correct that was a typo but none the less it seemed to still not work. I'm re-ripping and will post if it works.

I think this one will work. Before the play list was 0000 now its 00897.
If you keep the protection on the ISO there is absolutely no reason to re-rip it. Just mount it in VCD and let AnyDVDHD scan it.
It is the same as having the original disc inserted. The only exception to this is that the original disc must have been seen by that machine.
This is how I rip every ISO so it will work just fine. This is also the very reason I do keep protection so if it's not handled correctly I still have a good ISO. And I don't have to re-rip anything to use it.

Hello, I just purchased this blu-ray movie on Oct.14 2016... Allegiant. (July, 2016)
I am running AnyDVD HD v8.0.5.0 & CloneBD v1.0.8.8.
When i run AnyDVD HD when Not connected to the internet i do not get a play list listed in the AnyDVD status window.
When i am connected to the internet i do get a play list listed in the AnyDVD status window.
Is the correct play list only shown when connected to OPD?
Is AnyDVD HD v8.0.5.0 should be showing the correct play list when Not connected to the internet?
AnyDVD HD v8.0.5.1 does the same thing. I uploaded Two log files, One while connected to the OPD, and One Not connected.
Will AnyDVD HD show the correct play list of this movie (and others) while Not connected to the internet in a newer update?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_ALLEGIANT (Off Line).ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_ALLEGIANT (On Line).ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Perfectly normal. Discs up to a year old require the opd for proper decryption and playlist support. No opd access, no playlist.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hello Ch3vr0n , And after about a year will AnyDVD HD show the proper decryption and correct playlist without access to the OPD?

They may, they may not. All I do know is that discs up to a year old definitely require it. Only @James can answer the rest

Ch3vr0n, Thank you for this Information. I will be writing down the correct playlist for blu-ray movies like this one, on a post-it note. And stick it in the Blu-ray case. To bad a... .dt1 file was not created in the " C:\ProgramData\RedFox\AnyDVD\Cache " Directory.

Hello Ch3vr0n , And after about a year will AnyDVD HD show the proper decryption and correct playlist without access to the OPD?
There are plans to add the information to AnyDVD for offline use. I just can't tell you when that's going to happen.

Tourist
I have my Windows Explorer options set to show all hidden files, folders & drives. I also have the, show system files set.
And I only see and have the, .dt1 files in the C:\ProgramData\RedFox\AnyDVD\Cache.

Pete
Adding the information to AnyDVD for off line use is great to hear.
I figured if I scanned a Blu-ray disc on line, all the information that AnyDVD did not have will be saved as a .dt1 file. And if I rescanned that same disc Off line, all the info needed to decryption and show the correct playlist was there for AnyDVD & CloneBD to use. I have several .dt1 files already saved from other blu-ray discs. And thought thats what the .dt1 files were all about.
I am using RedFox & Elby software on my Laptop. And it's the only computer that I use connected to the internet when surfing. And allot of times I use AnyDVD HD & CloneBD off line.

Last edited:
Back