• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Allegiant, Canadian version

Canadian rental version using 8.0.3.1 presents two main movie files, select Title 1 (2:00:27), deselect Title 24 (2:17:41), as nitewulf69 says. Final product plays without the break and the menus work. Seems to play right through to end.
:)

Maybe check again???...........if you go to the very end and let it return to the menu on it's own, my back up goes to M24 not M2 **(which is the proper menu if you don't go past the credits) Menus in Special Feature work correctly.

M24 = black screen and a locked up player.(Toshiba HD-AX2) :(

Verbatims in Canada are almost impossible to find at a decent price, so basically I have a work around copy that I have to live with.

**Played the copy in an Oppo DV-983H player, proper menu on display should be 01/24 but goes to 24/24 and totally locks up this player, can't eject and have to shut off.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion from me. I really don't know much of what is going on here. But there is another option that might fix a dvd. Backup the entire disc, then open the files in a program called pgcedit. This program often detects dvd problems just on opening the files and attempts to fix them. It's a complicated looking program, but I'm just saying to open the files and see how it responds. I use it a lot.

It's not. Pgcedit can't be used on protected sources. Those 'problems' you're referring to are the protection and you can't properly back a disc up until anydvd correctly handles the protection. Deselecting titles isn't a fix, it's a workaround.

Back