• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

All Updates

Wolfy's Den

I am wondering where, if there is, a link might be found to all the updates, given what each update was about and.

I know when I get the e-mail advising of such, I can always look to see what has been changed. I am wondering where I can find all this info.

Can someone please be kind and point me in the correct direction?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Cheer's

Wolfy

:rock::clap::clap::clap:

Yes !

Thank you. Where is it tho? I mean I see the url, do all the updates go there or is that just a running copy you keep?

Thank you very much.

Cheer's

Wolfy

It's always been there

The "change" history is available for every product on the "download" page in the middle of the table.

Example:

AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.4.0.0 changelog

Everything you need to know about the product's history is in that file. :)

Yes I know that Frank and thank you. I was looking for a running text of everything that's been done for a while now, like the link that ' denis ' provided.

I wanted something that I could use to make sure before reporting something, that it was not already fixed, thus making me look like a person who "opened mouth and inserted foot" which has happened before.

Thanks for the help, I bookmarked the link so I'll have it for future reference.

Cheer's (drinks on me) :agree::eek::eek::eek:

Wolfy

Back