• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

all I get is foreign language

backup

I have 3 problems maybe you can help? 1st. foreign language only. 2nd. It takes as long to shrink a bd as to watch it. 3rd. How do you get rid of the tester picture in the upper right of the screen? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again, Backup.

1st: Make sure that only English Audio is selected.
3rd: Purchase the product.

You don't say what kind of output you are making, but as has been said, make sure you only leave your language ticked. If you are telling it to keep the full HD audio then your playback software has to be able to support playing back the HD audio stream otherwise it will ignore it and play back the first available audio stream it recognizes.

Speed is purely down to your system. H264 takes a lot of processing power so the slower your PC the longer it will take to encode.

Working on fixing problems

Thank you both 1st. I will try that. 2nd. I did purchase but I downloaded it first, hopefully I won't have that problem again! Backup

Back