• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

All Game Profiles Lost after upgrading to v2.9.18.545

gjuser01

Everything has been working fine, using GJPro that I've owned for a couple of years -- right up until the moment that I upgraded to SlySoft's new version (GameJackalPro_2.9.18.545), and then all my profiles were lost. I goto the console and there are no profiles. They are all gone. They were there one minute (before upgrading), gone the next (after upgrading). I followed the 'update' instructions, which were basically to just go ahead and install the new version. My Profile Key did not change. Years of making game profiles lost. Thanks Slysoft.

Last edited:
Profiles mysteriously re-appeared

I can't explain it -- but after re-booting a couple of times, and starting & re-starting GJ twice -- I got an error message saying something like the "Settings were not properly saved last exit," and then it must have fixed some sort if internal error automatically, because the game profiles appeared... Very mysterious... I just hope they work...

Make sure you look at your general settings when u upgrade to slysoft gamejakal the Store Profiles in "My Documets" may need to be checked to locate existing profiles if your list appears to be empty.

Back