• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved All downloads fail almost immediately

Wmac

This started with Netflix and 1470 so I updated to 1480. No matter which provider I select or what movie I choose, the download appears to start, but fails almost immediately. I went through all providers I use and randomly selected a file from each to attempt to download to create the attached log. Had no issues prior to this??

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
This started with Netflix and 1470 so I updated to 1480. No matter which provider I select or what movie I choose, the download appears to start, but fails almost immediately. I went through all providers I use and randomly selected a file from each to attempt to download to create the attached log. Had no issues prior to this??
Since it is only happening to you I assume its something unrelated to AS, but I will look into the log you so nicely provided and we will see if we can help you.

Are you using a VPN?

Since it is only happening to you I assume its something unrelated to AS, but I will look into the log you so nicely provided and we will see if we can help you.

Appreciate it. Went back to 1464 which never had an issue and it is happening there also??

No VPN, no changes to system since it was working fine earlier today?

Request #2 has encountered a network error with code 5
00:03:51.645 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] There are no open requests.
00:03:51.645 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] Request #3 has encountered a network error with code 5
00:03:51.645 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] Request #4 has encountered a network error with code 5
00:03:51.646 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] There are no open requests.
00:03:51.646 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] Request #1 has encountered a network error with code 5

Request #2 has encountered a network error with code 5
00:03:51.645 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] Request #3 has encountered a network error with code 5
00:03:51.645 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] Request #4 has encountered a network error with code 5
00:03:51.646 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] There are no open requests.
00:03:51.646 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] Request #1 has encountered a network error with code 5

Not sure what that indicates?

You have a network issue, I would guess you are on Wifi, maybe try and reboot to see if the program connects to your internet.

I tried rebooting before I posted and no, its a direct connection and not wifi. I did remember I had the program installed on my backup computer, ver 1440, and tried to and it worked fine, also a direct connection to the network and not wifi. Obviously something with my main PC, guess I need to play with it and see if I can find the issue. Thank you for your time, at least I can still download on the other system.

I tried rebooting before I posted and no, its a direct connection and not wifi. I did remember I had the program installed on my backup computer, ver 1440, and tried to and it worked fine, also a direct connection to the network and not wifi. Obviously something with my main PC, guess I need to play with it and see if I can find the issue. Thank you for your time, at least I can still download on the other system.
You are very welcome, maybe when you updated you got logged out?

Do you have some fancy Firewall/Antivirus solution on your main PC?

No, nothing fancy. It took me forever to see it, but finally saw that the HD I direct my downloads to was completely full. There was no place for the files to go so AS would fail with the generic error message. Not really an AS issue, but maybe an appropriate error message could be added in case there are other morons like me who let this happen?? lol

No, nothing fancy. It took me forever to see it, but finally saw that the HD I direct my downloads to was completely full. There was no place for the files to go so AS would fail with the generic error message. Not really an AS issue, but maybe an appropriate error message could be added in case there are other morons like me who let this happen?? lol
I am happy you have it sorted. :):) There is no way for us to see your drive and no more space is available, we do have an entry in the log for that. It's only an estimate though.

Doesn't as do a preliminary check if there's enough space? I'd have to check the language file but I do believe it throws a very specific error when insufficient space is detected (and not just in the logs), not a generic one

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Doesn't as do a preliminary check if there's enough space? I'd have to check the language file but I do believe it throws a very specific error when insufficient space is detected (and not just in the logs), not a generic one

Could not write stream to the output file. Cannot continue with the download.

That's the one. @Pete perhaps slightly edit that one to include for example

'please check destination drive if sufficient free space is available.
Estimated free space: xxxx MB/GB
Estimated required space: xxxx MB/GB
'

I think 99% of people know they have to check the HD to see if they have available space for the download. Maybe once in a blue moon, it can happen but I know exactly how much space is on all of my Hard drives, as a matter of fact, I never go below 500gbs on any of them.

Back