• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alien Anthology copy aborts

sheesh

When using the newest version sof CopyBD and AnyDVD-HD, and attempting to 'rip' the BDs, CopyBD immediately disappears/crashes/kills itself upon transcode start!
This is not the first where this happens, and I am sure it will not be the last.

Even though the transcoding has worked fine on a few of my BDs, it is really beginning to get very annoying.
I am very happy with my CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD-HD, but I really am getting the feeling that there is a lot of work ahead of the Slysoft Crew before I will have a CopyBD version that truly works as expected. :(

Please get some bug-fixes released. :bowdown:
Thanks.

Aliens Blu-ray

I can confirm that when ever I try to use any of the features in CloneBD with my Aliens Blu-ray that the program just crashes. Have tried a few others with this program and this is the only one that seems to do this. It is odd because Any DVD sees the disc and seems to remove the protection.

@sheesh: slysoft/elby do not have a product called CopyBD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back