• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alcohol 52% is VCD Replacement???

jreffner

I mean no disrespect to the SlySoft staff, but if VCD isn't going to be updated anymore (primarily for 64-Bit Vista), then I'd like to know what a good replacement would be?

I'm looking at Alcohol 52%

http://shop.alcohol-soft.com/en/purchase_52.php

Would this be the best alternative? Will VCD ever be updated?

Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion. I see though that in another thread that VCD hasn't been abandoned. Apparently the SlySoft staff is just very busy.

I can believe it. The support this company gives is amazing! I think I'll just wait it out. Thanks for the suggestion none-the-less.

Greetings,

I was just browsing the forums when I came across your post concerning the updating of Virtual Clone Drive. I am new to these products and others and would like to ask you if you have found out that VCD is to be updated.

It does seem logical that virtual drives would necessarily need updating in light of the ongoing changes in the development of dvd's and dvd softwares.

Thanks.

Back