• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AI Scanner modes - more info, best one to use?

lol, so I've seen. Well if I find the DVD I am thinking of I will test it out. Otherwise I will have to wait for a report, or keep it on deep scan.

I found no issues with the interactive games on Madagascar.

I just shoved mine on deep scan. Doing a longer scan can't hurt, right?

Not like I'm ever in a hurry!

danke.gif

@Charly for the information in "German Forum"
prost_smilie

No problem I like to try to help when I can but rarely have the time to make it down there at times.

OK. :)

However, the modes are there, and are user selectable, therefore I cannot help but wonder about them and what they do.
icon14.gif

True, but we are running a public beta test, so I would like if people keep the settings at default level and report, if they have any problems.

Our design goal has always been, that AnyDVD should always work fine if you leave all settings at default.

True, but we are running a public beta test, so I would like if people keep the settings at default level and report, if they have any problems.

Our design goal has always been, that AnyDVD should always work fine if you leave all settings at default.

So far on all discs I've tried it on, that goal has been successful. :)

A humble suggestion...

You may want to consider renaming these modes or changing the way users can select them, or if they should select them at all... if "Very Fast" is the mode that should be used and there's really no reason to select a different mode.

Otherwise, users will be inclined to want to change it to something like "Deep Scan," since it sounds more "thorough and complete," as evidenced here.

A humble suggestion...

You may want to consider renaming these modes or changing the way users can select them, or if they should select them at all... if "Very Fast" is the mode that should be used and there's really no reason to select a different mode.

Otherwise, users will be inclined to want to change it to something like "Deep Scan," since it sounds more "thorough and complete," as evidenced here.

That's a reference to "Deep Analysis" in Dvd Shrink--and not "Deep Scan" in Anydvd.

Last edited:
Back