• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ah! My Goddess TV Season 2 and version 7.0.4.0

LighthawkDemon

I was backing up my anime to ISO files on a Terabyte HDD I just bought.

Everything was fine for Season 1. The next day I just so happened to upgrade to version 7.0.4.0. When I put the 1st disc for Season 2 in all my drive did was make noise like it was trying to read the disc but could not. Eventually I stopped it manually, turned off, AnyDVD, and reinserted the disc. The disc started up with no problem and started playing. I restarted AnyDVD and tried again with the same results as the first time. Now, I've uninstalled 7.0.4.0 and reinstalled version 7.0.1.0 (the previous version I had) and everything works flawlessly again.

Just thought I would let you guys know. Perhaps someone knows what's happening with the newest version?? I will wait until another update and try that when it comes out to see if these A!MG season 2 discs will work with that version, but until then I will stick with 7.0.1.0 so I may continue backing everything up.

Thanks for reading and thanks for such an awesome program!! Even with its little quirks every now and than it still remains my best and ONLY ripping/back-up tool for DVD. :)

Can you read the top sticky thread and attach a LOGFILE. Please.

-W

Back