• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Aggressive I/O and Roxio

bbell

Using AnyDvd 6.6.2.5 with a stripped down version of Roxio 10. The copy function will not work with the aggressive I/O box checked. Roxio reports that the disc is encrypted.

I only bring this up because this version of AnyDvd says you may be required to use aggressive I/O. At least with this version of Roxio, aggressive I/O is a no go.

Well there you go............ :)

-W

It sees the disc as being decrypted.
This is indeed strange. Does it stay this way after the system is restarted? AFAIK Roxio applications do require aggressive I/O mode.

The only reason I brought it up. Is because if I uncheck the box. Every time I do a start up I get the warning telling me aggressive I/O may be needed.

Back