• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

aggresive i/o mode

andreeon

I am using 1 click copy dvd and its asking to use this setting what exactly is it what do should I expect from it being used

I am using 1 click copy dvd and its asking to use this setting what exactly is it what do should I expect from it being used

Pull up AnyDVD, left-click on the Program Settings on the left, right-click on Aggressive I/O Mode, and it will tell you that.

Some programs like 1 click cannot correctly access the decrypted disc inside he drive without that setting. That "aggressive io" lets it do that. Think of it as the "compatibility mode" windows offers to let certain programs run in a windows version they would otherwise not run in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back