• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion not working

The performance issue we have reproduced here... and we will take a closer look. Let me know if the generic profile works.

I was able to actually get it working this time with the included AOE Conquerors profile this time. I did a uninstall, then reinstalled sans patching, profiled and it actually worked. I still have the lengthy load time as I experienced with AOE2 however.

@Matthew - small GJ housekeeping request. On the next GJ release can the text for the included Conquerors profile be changed from "Age of Empires II The Conquerors" to "Age of Empires II: The Conquerors" ? It would match other titles in this series and it just looks better.

I was able to actually get it working this time with the included AOE Conquerors profile this time. I did a uninstall, then reinstalled sans patching, profiled and it actually worked. I still have the lengthy load time as I experienced with AOE2 however.

@Matthew - small GJ housekeeping request. On the next GJ release can the text for the included Conquerors profile be changed from "Age of Empires II The Conquerors" to "Age of Empires II: The Conquerors" ? It would match other titles in this series and it just looks better.

Good news... also we will make that name change as requested.

Back