• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Age of empires 3 - copied but did not work

JJCG

Hello, yesterday I copied Age Of Empires 3 using AnyDVDHD and CloneCD, all of the three CDs copied normaly but as I installed a quarter of the first CD and error came up stating "Error 1305.Error reading from file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\avi\CreditsCine.bik. Verify that the files exists and that you can access it." I used normal cheap CDs for copying as each of the Age of Empires cds only used roughly 500MB I have windows Vista home premium but I also tested the copy onto my XP desktop which came up with the same error. Please if anyone knows whats wrong please help or suggest something to me.

Also A simular error came up when I installed a copy I made of Music Studio 12 Deluxe, the error came up when verifying the disk, I used the same software but used DVD-R TDK (It also had some trouble installing some programmes that came with it and it will not let me uninstall it), so I had to plonk the orignal back in to verify the the programme, is this a coencidnce.

I know its probaly my fault some how but please help:confused:

Last edited:
Anydvd HD has nothing to do with games.

I'll move this thread to the Clonecd section.

Anydvd HD has nothing to do with games.

I'll move this thread to the Clonecd section.

Well sorry but you can atleast see why I had thought it would be under AnyDVDHD section though..

You should use a program called Portection ID (freeware, google it) to determine what copyprotection is used on the discs.

If it's securerom or starforce, Clonecd won't help you.

And Anydvd only decrypts video dvds.

You should use a program called Portection ID (freeware, google it) to determine what copyprotection is used on the discs.

If it's securerom or starforce, Clonecd won't help you.

And Anydvd only decrypts video dvds.

Ok thanks with the music deluxe CD I could not find no protection but with Age of Empires it detected protection called SmartE - Is there any software to remove the protection and is there any other burners that can do the job CloneCD can not do?

Back