• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Agatha Christie Marple not working

Rolf_Schneider

Can't create an iso file from the Agatha Christie Marple series limited collector's edition discs from Germany. Only the setup menu is copied but not the films

As far as I know it is only available on DVD in Germany.

The exact title of the DVD is:
Agatha Christie: Marple - The Complete Series, exclusively at Amazon.de, 13 DVDs
I attach two logfiles from different drives
When I use Clonedvd2, I get the same result, only the settings menu is copied, then the copying aborts, the movies are not copied.
In my opinion it is a copy protection issue

Attachments

• Logfile.pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
As a first you should set the region of your drive(s). If you use AnyDVD with a drive there is no drawback on doing so with most drives. Only if you want to play DVDs from other regions you would have to change the region which is 5 times max. But like said with AnyDVD this is not necessary. If the drive's region is not set AnyDVD needs to do brute force attacks which is not necessary if the region is set and this helps decrypting the disc. Please do not do it as a first step with the Matshita drive but do it with the other one. Matshita drives are known not work in this way with AnyDVD.

Clean the disc as it says there are read errors.

Try now.

If it still doesn't work then try again with one time the option checked and then unchecked: "Copy protection based on unreadable sectors".

As a first you should set the region of your drive(s). If you use AnyDVD with a drive there is no drawback on doing so with most drives. Only if you want to play DVDs from other regions you would have to change the region which is 5 times max. But like said with AnyDVD this is not necessary. If the drive's region is not set AnyDVD needs to do brute force attacks which is not necessary if the region is set and this helps decrypting the disc. Please do not do it as a first step with the Matshita drive but do it with the other one. Matshita drives are known not work in this way with AnyDVD.

Clean the disc as it says there are read errors.

Try now.

If it still doesn't work then try again with one time the option checked and then unchecked: "Copy protection based on unreadable sectors".

I did as what you told me and it worked out well.
Thanks for the great help, coopervid!

Rolf

Back