Again a CloneBD-Error: Das jüngste Gewitter

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by Hänschen, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hänschen

Hänschen Active Member

Hi all

First of all the incorrect detection of the Film-Title: It should be: "Das jüngste Gewitter" (swedish original title: "Du levande"), but it displays: "Eine Taube sitzt auf einem Zweig und denkt über das Leben nach" (swedish original title: "En duva satt på en gren och funderade på tillvaron"), see the image "CloneBD.JPG"

After I've choosen the main title with german and swedisch language tracks (in the original format, i.e DTSMA 5.1) to make a ISO-Image without a menu, it starts directly to create a ISO-Image without entering "PHASE A" and stops after 2-3 seconds of processing the BD.

I only could copy the whole image by using the AnyDVD HD function to "create a ISO-Image".

Please see my the attachments.
    (AnyDVD-Version: 7.6.9.1, CloneBD-Version: 1.0.7.6)

I wish the Redfox-Team furthermore a great success with the new start of AnyDVD and the still a little faulty CloneBD-Software.

Bye Hans from Germany

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I doubt that this is CloneBD "detecting" anything wrong - that's more like to be an authoring fault.
    Title names are not detected, they are read from a file: \BDMV\META\DL\bdmt_eng.xml in your case (the "eng" already hints at the authorer having been lazy and not following conventions).

Can you please provide a proper CloneBD log file? There is too much information missing in that short txt excerpt.
    Simple repeat the process (shouldn't be too painful, considering that CloneBD edits out after a second), then press the Alt-key on the completion page to make the log file buttons visible.

3. Hänschen

Hänschen Active Member

Hi Pete

Thanks for your very fast response. So I've made a Log-File by reading the complete AnyDVD-Iso-Image (Level: Debug). Until later.

Bye
    Hans.

Attached Files:

4. Pete

Ok, that will have to do - it's not exactly what I meant.
    On the completion page, you can press the Alt-key and then buttons pop up for creating a log file.
    This log file is a .zip file containing all relevant data, not only that text.

5. Hänschen

Hänschen Active Member

Oh, just I've got it.

Attached Files:

6. Pete

I noticed, you were not using the latest version. Does the same happen with v1.0.7.7?