• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Again a CloneBD-Error: Das jüngste Gewitter

Hänschen

Hi all

First of all the incorrect detection of the Film-Title: It should be: "Das jüngste Gewitter" (swedish original title: "Du levande"), but it displays: "Eine Taube sitzt auf einem Zweig und denkt über das Leben nach" (swedish original title: "En duva satt på en gren och funderade på tillvaron"), see the image "CloneBD.JPG"

After I've choosen the main title with german and swedisch language tracks (in the original format, i.e DTSMA 5.1) to make a ISO-Image without a menu, it starts directly to create a ISO-Image without entering "PHASE A" and stops after 2-3 seconds of processing the BD.

I only could copy the whole image by using the AnyDVD HD function to "create a ISO-Image".

Please see my the attachments.
(AnyDVD-Version: 7.6.9.1, CloneBD-Version: 1.0.7.6)

I wish the Redfox-Team furthermore a great success with the new start of AnyDVD and the still a little faulty CloneBD-Software.

Bye Hans from Germany

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_I_DAS JUENGSTE GEWITTER.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD-Das jüngste Gewitter.TXT
    3.3 KB · Views: 7
  • CloneBD.JPG
    CloneBD.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 8
First of all the incorrect detection of the Film-Title: It should be: "Das jüngste Gewitter" (swedish original title: "Du levande"), but it displays: "Eine Taube sitzt auf einem Zweig und denkt über das Leben nach" (swedish original title: "En duva satt på en gren och funderade på tillvaron"), see the image "CloneBD.JPG"

I doubt that this is CloneBD "detecting" anything wrong - that's more like to be an authoring fault.
Title names are not detected, they are read from a file: \BDMV\META\DL\bdmt_eng.xml in your case (the "eng" already hints at the authorer having been lazy and not following conventions).

After I've choosen the main title with german and swedisch language tracks (in the original format, i.e DTSMA 5.1) to make a ISO-Image without a menu, it starts directly to create a ISO-Image without entering "PHASE A" and stops after 2-3 seconds of processing the BD.

Can you please provide a proper CloneBD log file? There is too much information missing in that short txt excerpt.
Simple repeat the process (shouldn't be too painful, considering that CloneBD edits out after a second), then press the Alt-key on the completion page to make the log file buttons visible.

I doubt that this is CloneBD "detecting" anything wrong - that's more like to be an authoring fault.
Title names are not detected, they are read from a file: \BDMV\META\DL\bdmt_eng.xml in your case (the "eng" already hints at the authorer having been lazy and not following conventions).

Can you please provide a proper CloneBD log file? There is too much information missing in that short txt excerpt.
Simple repeat the process (shouldn't be too painful, considering that CloneBD edits out after a second), then press the Alt-key on the completion page to make the log file buttons visible.

Hi Pete

Thanks for your very fast response. So I've made a Log-File by reading the complete AnyDVD-Iso-Image (Level: Debug). Until later.

Bye
Hans.

Attachments

• CloneBD-Log.txt
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Pete

Thanks for your very fast response. So I've made a Log-File by reading the complete AnyDVD-Iso-Image (Level: Debug). Until later.

Bye
Hans.

Ok, that will have to do - it's not exactly what I meant.
On the completion page, you can press the Alt-key and then buttons pop up for creating a log file.
This log file is a .zip file containing all relevant data, not only that text.

Ok, that will have to do - it's not exactly what I meant.
On the completion page, you can press the Alt-key and then buttons pop up for creating a log file.
This log file is a .zip file containing all relevant data, not only that text.

Oh, just I've got it.

Attachments

• CloneBD.zip
    158.7 KB · Views: 6
Please see my the attachments.
(AnyDVD-Version: 7.6.9.1, CloneBD-Version: 1.0.7.6)

I noticed, you were not using the latest version. Does the same happen with v1.0.7.7?

Back