Advice for a DVD Decrypter User

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by jmone, Dec 6, 2007.

1. jmone

jmone Well-Known Member

Hi, I've got my new LG dual BluRay / HD-DVD drive today and downloaded the trial of AnyDVD HD. I have been using DVD Decrypter to rip DVD's main movie with my prefered audio track to a single file for playback on my HTPC - can AnyDVD HD do the same for BlueRay / HD-DVD's (I don't see any options on how / what to rip)?
    Thanks
    Nathan

2. heydude1

heydude1 Member

I'm new here also and am waiting on delivery from NewEgg of the same drive you just got. I found this tread that might help some:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10356

I don't believe there is an HD dycryptor with the single file feature you are talking about. I use DVD Shrink for standard DVD's to get one single movie with 5.1 DD.

Looks like its a manual process right now but maybe Slysoft will enhance Clone DVD into Clone HD DVD. We shall see.

3. jmone

jmone Well-Known Member

I understand that I if you work out what the m2ts files you want (and in the correct order) you can simply combine them into one by using:
    You would then need to have the correct filters loaded in your fav media player to extract and process the appropriate Video & Audio Streams.

I "presume" a similar method would work on HD-DVD EVO files