• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Advanced audio setup

Jogi1073

Hi,

I suggest to add an advanced audio setup for following scenarios for conversion to MKV:

1: Separate settings for different audio tracks:

E. g. I want to keep the original audio for my preferred language (German). For a secondary language (English) I want to convert the audio to AAC or AC3. This will save alot of HDD capacity because mostly the English track is Dolby True HD or DTS-HD while the German track is DD5.1 or DTS5.1.

2: Higher bitrate settings for AAC conversion:

I suggest to allow a higher bitrate settings (e. g. 192, 256, 320 kbps) for a better audio quality when converting to AAC or AC3. This would be great for all videos that are based on a high sound quality while the player has no DTS or Dolby True HD playback capability.

So PLEASE, add this features to CloneBD!

Back