• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

adding subtitles

Lukas

a simple query can the DVD clone add language subtitles to the copied DVD files on the hard drive? I will need to add language subtitles to a DVD series that is not sold to us on DVD It makes it clear to me that made DVDs that's why I would not take those DVDs copied them to the HDD and added there the subtitles it stored THANK YOU FOR HELP EDIT : I need to keep the quality 1: 1

No, that constitutes authoring a disc structure. CloneDVD can only process already fully authored discs. Something like vso software's convertxtodvd should be able to do it, but you will lose all original menus

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Adding DVD subtitles (not encoding burned-in ones) while keeping menus and 1:1 quality is possible, but requires a bit of work and a combination of software, including CloneDVD. Nothing too dramatic though - leaving the menus out makes it easier.

Back