• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add the option to CloneDVD2 to use a .iso image as the source?

just curious

I currently mount iso images via VCD to process them via CloneDVD2

This limits me to processing one image at a time.

I could easily process several iso images at a time if CloneDVD2 was updated to have the option to use a .iso image as the source.

P. S. Add the same option to CloneDVDmobile as well?

You can open multiple instances of CloneDVD, and you can point them to any source. Can you not have different instances of VCD, each with a different drive letter, to point them to?

True "You can open multiple instances of CloneDVD" - I do this all the time when processing dvds or dvd folders.

False "and you can point them to any source" - I just verified that a "un-mounted" iso image can't be the source.

"Can you not have different instances of VCD, each with a different drive letter, to point them to?"

How is this done? I was hoping that when installing VCD that there was an option to choose the virtual drives "letter".

My virtual drive is "E"

i tried installing VCD again but there is no option during the install to select a particular virtual drive letter such as "F", "G", "H" etc

True "You can open multiple instances of CloneDVD" - I do this all the time when processing dvds or dvd folders.

False "and you can point them to any source" - I just verified that a "un-mounted" iso image can't be the source.

"Can you not have different instances of VCD, each with a different drive letter, to point them to?"

How is this done? I was hoping that when installing VCD that there was an option to choose the virtual drives "letter".

My virtual drive is "E"

i tried installing VCD again but there is no option during the install to select a particular virtual drive letter such as "F", "G", "H" etc
Install them into different folders. I have has several versions of CDVDm by doing this.

You can create multiple VCD drives (up to 15) mounting multiple isos (up to 15) at the same time.

You can open multiple instances of CloneDVD, and you can point them to any source. Can you not have different instances of VCD, each with a different drive letter, to point them to?
Yes, you can. Up to 15.

My virtual drive is "E"

Click on the notification icon of VCD to edit settings, including number of drives.
Drive letters are assigned the same way as with physical drives: In Windows storage settings.

Thanks James!

I clicked on the Virtual CloneDrive desktop icon and easily added additional virtual drives

QUESTION

I could skip the step of mounting multiple iso images if CloneDVD2 was updated to have the option to use a .iso image as the source.

Would it be difficult to add this option to CloneDVD2?

Add the same option to CloneDVDmobile as well?

In regards to CloneDVD2 you'd have to ask Elaborate Bytes that, they're the developers not Redfox. But last news was a few years ago that NO new updates were planned as it did everything it needed to do perfectly.

CdvdM long due an overhaul, to fix many bugs and crashes on new titles, faster engine, updated codecs...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi curious,

I see you already got your answer in regards to mounting more than one ISO with VCD.
I just wanted to add that in Windows 10, you can do the same thing. I haven't had a need to mount more than one in so long, that I never realized Windows 10 could do that. I decided to try it out, and lo and behold, here's three mounted ISOs:

upload_2021-5-24_19-26-44.png

Back