• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add Support for 150% "Text" Size under Windows 7+

LoneSwan

[Right-click] on empty desktop area and select choice "Screen resolution".

Note description which appears on Control Panel window: "Make text and other items larger or smaller".

Choose the "Make text..." link.

There are 3 choices on the page that is displayed: Smaller - 100% (default), Medium - 125%, and Larger - 150%.

If "Larger" is selected, a _warning_ appears stating that "Some items may not fit on your screen...". For all the applications I use on my system, this has never been an issue... until now. For some reason CloneBD will not fit at 150% setting. It is still possible to drag the window from side to side, up and down to view portions lost in the overscan. The window will not resize much: appears to have hard limits. Any attempt to drag when set to window maximize and it switches back to "windowed".

I can work around this limitation, however the display at 150% looks great on my 16:9, 42" monitor. At lower setting, text is difficult to read {I'm 9 feet from monitor and lying on bed: try it ;) }

I'm thinking that adding support for this one, additional scaling factor (included in Windows 7+) would not be too difficult and would certainly help users with visual problems.

Back