• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add streaming providers

heerlijkhelder2

I hope you would concider to add this streaming provider:

Code:
videoland.com

Which is a huge one for the Dutch language.

and eventually"

Code:
VTM Go (vtm.be/go)
VIER (vier.be)
vrt nu (vrt.be/vrtnu)

We'll see what we can do about it when the time comes, but keep in mind that local providers may be problematic.

No, that is not the problem I was referring to. Such providers are, so to say, very "regional" and we have to have access to certain provider in order to add it.

MUBI international streaming service with special catalogue. Most of the streams not available elsewhere. I can provide access details if needed.

No, that is not the problem I was referring to. Such providers are, so to say, very "regional" and we have to have access to certain provider in order to add it.

I can provide access (it will also work outside The Netherlands)

We truly appreciate this, but we do not practice such methodology.

@Prospere I don't believe VIER (will be renamed soon to Play Vier), VRT NU and VTM Go should even be considered. Those are just Belgian online watching channels of what just appears on TV. They're not streaming service the likes of Netflix, Amazon or even Disney+. Videoland has been added to the list at least.

Back