• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add new function to CloneDVD

We want an option that offer .avi making

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I use other program

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drgregur

Hi!

I bought clonedvd bcos its a simple and great program, but i miss one thing that makes it complete. I want one more option at the end that offers me to make the dvd to an .avi file. It got image making, clone files to hdd, clone to disc. Please it would do us parents alot happier. :bowdown:

Thanks for a great prog..

/Michael

The feature you are wanting to add is one of the features and purposes of CloneDVD mobile.

theirs really alot of options elby can do to clonedvd2 but out of all i can think i would perfer a better conpression engine for backup purposes on quality results on dvd5..... more control for instense say you dont care much about the special features or director conmentaries well if we had a adjuster bar on each title set and a lock to lock the % of the lowerd quality title set and increase it on movie value meter!....

Back