• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Across the Universe - Blu-ray

dnhrio,

worked for me also (as I had suspected), identical steps as you have indicated, suggest others follow if they want to get around menu problem with 3730.

guythecat,

get TsRemux 0.20 it's free and works to get around these menu problems (strips the menu's, you just get the movie and whatever audio track you want), no other program works as well (???) as PDVD (IMHO), suggest you get AnyDVD HD (you'll have to buy it) and ImgBurn (free) rip BD to ISO and mount with Daemon Tools (also free), you should be able to watch just about any movie (except BD+), to get previous versions of PDVD you'll need to cruise the torrents...

TsRemux v.0.0.20 worked on 00111.m2ts for me with 3319a

Checked : Blu Ray HD to AC3/DTS HD to DTS
Bypass Audio Alignment
Use async I/O

Selected : AVC Video Stream #17
Dolby True HD Audio Stream #0

Output Format : Blu-Ray

It now works...thank you. How do you know which audio stream to choose and should you always check "Blu Ray HD to AC3/DTS HD to DTS"?

It now works...thank you. How do you know which audio stream to choose and should you always check "Blu Ray HD to AC3/DTS HD to DTS"?

For me, the audio part was trial and error. I tried using hd audio stream with TsRemux v.0.0.19, but it didn't work.

For me, the audio part was trial and error. I tried using hd audio stream with TsRemux v.0.0.19, but it didn't work.

Thanks I guess now with all the profile 1.1 and BD+ its all trial and error anyway :)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not, but this can be played back as a media file without any issues as long as you're using an Nvidia graphics card.
I have one machine with Nvidia graphics, it plays back perfectly from the media file on hdd, but on another machine with an ATI graphics card, its black screen.
I tried it in my buddies two rigs, one ATI and one Nvidia with the exact same results...
So, from hdd, Nvidia only works...strange indeed...
Wouldn't work at all when playing from Folder.

How about a download link for PowerDVD 3704? I'm not looking for a pirated copy, just the patch or whatever... I've paid for it.

How about a download link for PowerDVD 3704? I'm not looking for a pirated copy, just the patch or whatever... I've paid for it.

The versions available on the website are the versions to download. Try using Google or a search engine for other versions. I'm sure you'll find a source.

People should not post any direct links to CyberLink downloads from CyberLink's website. If this is done the links will be removed because CyberLink politely asked that links not be posted.

Last edited:
I've been searching Google and other engines for weeks and can't find a link to 3704.. Ughh.. Asking CyberLink just gets a link to 3730.. Even after they acknowledge the problem with this disc and 3730. Morons.

I've been searching Google and other engines for weeks and can't find a link to 3704.. Ughh.. Asking CyberLink just gets a link to 3730.. Even after they acknowledge the problem with this disc and 3730. Morons.

A search like "powerdvd 3704" yielded no results from Google?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not, but this can be played back as a media file without any issues as long as you're using an Nvidia graphics card.
I have one machine with Nvidia graphics, it plays back perfectly from the media file on hdd, but on another machine with an ATI graphics card, its black screen.
I tried it in my buddies two rigs, one ATI and one Nvidia with the exact same results...
So, from hdd, Nvidia only works...strange indeed...
Wouldn't work at all when playing from Folder.
I find it can be played as a media file too, except the dialog (but not the song lyrics) is in Italian and there seems to be no option to select a different audio track. Does anyone know of a workaround to get the English audio?

I find it can be played as a media file too, except the dialog (but not the song lyrics) is in Italian and there seems to be no option to select a different audio track. Does anyone know of a workaround to get the English audio?

You can't play an m2ts file with HD audio in PowerDVD directly. It'll default to AC3 or DTS. The only "workaround" for this is to remaster the disc as a movie only copy, make an ISO out of the new structure, and play the mounted ISO in disc mode.

Yea, that's basically what I was alluding to. I suppose if you want to use an older version of PowerDVD you could play it back from a HD folder. However, with my folder->ISO script it only takes 10 minutes to convert it to an ISO so it can be played back in the latest versions anyway. I'm not an advocate of using older versions of PowerDVD just because they allow playback from a folder. Too many problems with the older versions. If it works for you, sweet, but I prefer the benefit of using the newest versions.

but I prefer the benefit of using the newest versions.

Would you share your 'script' with us? Was it mentioned somewhere else? So basically after TSREmux you convert it into an ISO, right?
Tnx!

BTW: After TSRemux to transportstream I could play back ATU with DVBViewer a tool similar to ZOOM player (advanced aspect cotrol e.g. for an anamorphic lens), so this was the best BR play back ever :)

Last edited:
Yea, that's basically what I was alluding to. I suppose if you want to use an older version of PowerDVD you could play it back from a HD folder. However, with my folder->ISO script it only takes 10 minutes to convert it to an ISO so it can be played back in the latest versions anyway. I'm not an advocate of using older versions of PowerDVD just because they allow playback from a folder. Too many problems with the older versions. If it works for you, sweet, but I prefer the benefit of using the newest versions.
Thanks. TSRemux worked fine. For now, I'm just using an older PowerDVD to play it from a folder. But I'll keep the .iso option in mind for the future.

Sweet. Glad you guys got it worked out. I still need to see this movie. I'll rent it one of these days.

Back