• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Accidentally Bought 2 Lifetime Anystream Licenses

evil_silence

Hello,

I accidentally ordered 2 lifetime Anystream licenses tonight, only meant to order 1.

After my first order, the screen never loaded and just froze. I checked my email and there was nothing. I placed another order and then suddenly I noticed two different license keys in my email.

Can someone from support reach out to me please? Thanks.

Contact support via the main website, the forum staff can't help you with this as we don't have access to customer database. They'll able to assist you with cancelling one of the licenses and refunding it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Indeed, our new payment gateway has an issue when redirecting back to us after successful 3DS authentication (and successful transaction) and shows an error "004" before coming back to us . Therefore we cannot show you the "Success" with download link. I guess this issue will be resolved Monday.

Back