• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Accidental double post - Please Delete - Trouble ripping Terminator 3

TODDSSF

I had this in the AnyDVD forum but it was suggested I post it here.

I have been trying to rip the blu ray of Terminator 3. I initially thought the audio was completely scrambled from the video track but that is not the case. The audio is lined up fine for the initial "splash screen" but the further out the move plays the further adrift of time alignment it gets. A few minutes in, it's 15 seconds off, and quickly gets worse. Then at 29:20 the audio drops out completely. This is an older title, so I wouldn't think it is Cinevia, and I'm playing with MP Classic just for testing (eventually Plex) so MP Classic shouldn't recognize Cinevia, correct?
  • I have tried ripping with both AnyDVD / Clone BD and DVDFAb and they both net the same results. Not that anyone here cares for DVD Fab, but it's info.
  • I have played the original disc and the MKV using MP Classic and it's fine on the original media, but now with the rip file.
AnyDVD Logfile attached.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_F_TERMINATOR_3_497247BC_F0C366E4.ziplog
    598.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Try making ISO out of it instead. Then playback the ISO w/redfox on. If your fox turns purple, you should be good to go.

No, I believe it was suggested to be in the CloneBD section, not the AnyDVD section for DVDs.

No, I believe it was suggested to be in the CloneBD section, not the AnyDVD section for DVDs.

WOW, I did not realize I double posted in here. I swear I had opened the Clone BD form.

Sorry about that.

Back