• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Accessing forum private messages?

cptndave

My notifications on the form site says I have 4 unread private messages, but when I go to acces these I am dumped into the control panel that says I have 4 messages, but 0 messages in my Inbox. I've jumped around for 10 minutes trying to find these supposed messages to no avail. There's even a download private messages link in xls, csv or txt that when clicked says I have no private messages. What am I missing?

My notifications on the form site says I have 4 unread private messages, but when I go to acces these I am dumped into the control panel that says I have 4 messages, but 0 messages in my Inbox. I've jumped around for 10 minutes trying to find these supposed messages to no avail. There's even a download private messages link in xls, csv or txt that when clicked says I have no private messages. What am I missing?
Look up and to the right under your screename. It says Private messages, click on it.;)

I think it was a forum bug. I did that and it also showed no messages, so I sent myself a private message. This caused the count to reset from 4 to 1 and now I see the one message I sent myself. Thanks!

I've looked under my site name, but don't see any Private Messages link.
Has this been taken offline?

Conversations under your name should take you to your messages.
The Inbox tab next to your name should do the same.

New forum since this thread was started, so slightly different :)

From what I can see 'Conversations' seems to be the replacement for private messages. If I look through it all my old private messages have been converted to conversations

Conversations under your name should take you to your messages.
The Inbox tab next to your name should do the same.

New forum since this thread was started, so slightly different :)

From what I can see 'Conversations' seems to be the replacement for private messages. If I look through it all my old private messages have been converted to conversations

Ha Ha... ...I was looking for the words 'Private Messages' ... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I thought 'Start a Conversation' was it, but wasn't sure... It looked to 'public' to me :)

(y) Thanks,... to both of you, ...for verifying this.

Back