• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Accessing a mounted iso image file from a virtual drive

chroma

Hello,

Some time ago, I successfully mounted an .iso file to a virtual drive that I created with Virtual Clone Drive. The mounted image continues to work fabulously today. I've recently wanted to share this .iso file, and can't find the original image file anywhere on my hard drive. It is likely I deleted it at some point in the past. Despite this, it still works fine when I access it via the virtual drive.

I have tried with no success to open or access the contents of this virtual drive so that I can share this file. Is it possible? If so, how?

Thanks very much in advance!

I'm a little confused, since you said it works fine, but then you said you tried without success to access it. If it truly is working fine, I would think you could use a program like Imgburn to make an image from it.

Right click the drive, select mount image, and you'll see a history of all recently used images with the full path to it's location.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back